214 Fire Mage LF late night noob friendly Guild 10/10

Noob 214 fire mage Lookin for late night 930pm cst to 2am cst weekday raiding guild in illidan. I’m 10/10 Heroic From PUGs. I spend more time waiting in LFG hoping to be picked by a raid or rbg group then I do playing at this point. I have never seriously tried to raid or be in a guild but am ready and willing to learn my role. I think my time in the game could be better spent if I was in a guild even if only for motivation. No racism x No toxicity x

Hi Satanasx! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

HI there Satanasx

I am in a guild I joined with some friends form another realm. We will be raiding Tues/Thurs 7:30-9:30 eastern time

If you’re interested please feel free to reach out. We’d love to have you. Contact information below

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Tanks: Full on tanks, but taking backup tanks with OS DPS

Healers: Druid, Pally, Shaman, Monk, 2nd disc priest and holy priest would also be fine.

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman

Melee DPS: Any Melee

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711