[H] Zul'jin 2/10M Boomkin LF Raiding Guild

2/10M Exp Boomy LF Mythic raiding guild. Have many years of mythic raiding/CE experience. Also love to push high level mythic plus, arena, RBG and participate in other activities in the game! Willing to transfer servers if it feels like a great fit!

Hey Annimmal,

Our guild Ember-Zul’jin is recruiting for our Ignite team. We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est/server. Our team is currently 2/10M (late start, have had only one night in Mythic). Our goal is to push deep into mythic this tier while we build a competitive roster for next tier.

Ember is a large community of gamers both in and out of World of Warcraft. We currently have 3 different raid teams; Campfire, Cinder, and Ignite with 900+ active characters. Ember also has a very large and active Discord and guild chat and there are multiple social in game events that happen throughout the year.

Add me on discord if you are interested in our team and I can answer any of your questions. Discord: Onions#8838

If not, best of luck to you!

Currently 4/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Thursday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Hi Annimmal! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Always looking for some new Laser Chickens!!

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

Reaching out to people! Still trying to find a raid to at least trial in possibly this week! Ready to go.

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

hey would like to talk with you my discord is Yimas#3661

Hey Annimmal!

welcome to chili’s is recruiting for our mythic roster. We are currently 3/10 mythic and Our raid times are 8:30-11pm Tuesday’s and Wednesdays. We are currently looking to get as far as we can this tier and shoot for CE next tier.

We are a really close knit community and hang out in discord alot. We run keys, arenas, and RBG’s weekly, and we would love to have you around!

you can contact me on discord @ minnesotanice!#4802

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Hey, would love to chat with you. Here’s some of our information.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

10/10H 4/10M We are currently recruiting RDPS. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

I’ve got a longer reddit post about this, that I’d love to have an opportunity to sit down and talk with you about, but here’s kind of a short ordeal:

(10/10H - 2/10M) is looking to build our community and is currently accepting tryouts for our Mythic CN team! Our raid times are 9PM-12AM EST Wed/Thurs.

We have a trial spot open tonight. If you’re interested, please reach out to me at Cohan#11870. I look forward to hearing from you, and if not, best of luck in finding your new home! Stay safe!

Hi there! I wanted to make sure- we’re 4/10M and raid 12AM to 3AMA PST Weds+ Fri
are you abel to make those raids times?

Hey there,

Add us if this sounds appealing!

Outrage is a guild comprised of returning players aiming for CE level raiding on a more casual schedule. We have many veteran players, and some have raided at top 50 US levels, but we are now looking for a lighter schedule. The core of this group achieved CE level raiding for years and years before disbanding in Nighthold, but we are now reforming the group.

Our core group has known each other for close to a decade in some cases, and we value a lighthearted raid atmosphere. We want to clear mythic content but have fun while doing so.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday, 9-12 CST.

Currently seeking any exceptional players for 2-3 core spots going forward.

If you are interested, please contact us via the methods below. We aren’t interested in some tedious application process, but would prefer to just talk to people.

Bnet:
Notoriousqed#1591
Sage#1642

Discord:
sathrovarr#2506
sage#8575

Hello Annimmal! My guild is currently 5/10M and raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another DPS to round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me on Bnet Rakitin#1573 and/or Discord Rakitin#5193.

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Shaman
DPS: Hunter, Priest, Mage, Boomkin
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

My guild raids Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST we’re on bleeding hollow. Add me on discord if you’re interested: Neil#4199

We’re AOTC and 2/10M

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. We are in need of a boomie.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584