219 Fire Mage Lf mythic raiding

Wonshotmeplz - Illidan

Been aotc over a month, parses are ehh atm I could get them better if I wasn’t raid leading atm. But I dnt feel like pugging just for parses. I just wanna show up on time and pew pew. I’m also KSM but that means nothing for raid but I am active.

Definitely can do mechanics while dpsing

Discord , Dolt0341#8773

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

We are looking to add some ranged to our team.
If you can raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST and are looking for a long term home let me know.
We have been raiding for 12+ years and are always looking for players who want to be a part of an atmosphere like that.

If you are interested let me know
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

We are guild of friends and family who been playing the game for a long time looking to get our set mythic roster to push as far as possible in mythic on a 2 day raiding schedule. We also like pushing keys in the off time. We raid 7-10pm Est fri/sun with a alt/cas H run Wed Area 42 10/10 H 2/10M Feel free to message me RamRod757#1373

Hey there!
Overraided is currently searching for good dps. We are currently 2/10M. We raid 3 nights a week. M/T/W from 830-1130PM EST.

If you are interested let me know :slight_smile:

Absol#1515

S E V E N could use another mage besides the one we have. More info here

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-s-e-v-e-n-a-guild-for-the-mature-crowd-tuesthurs-raids-looking-for-a-few-dps-and-holy-pally/549304

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hi Wonshotmeplz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Wonshotmeplz!
If Tues/Wed/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm EST would work for you I’d love to chat. We are currently seeking a fire mage. We are 2/10M and enjoy all things wow M+, RBGs/PVP etc. We have a very active pvp community as well as our raiding family. We are a multi gaming community so we enjoy other games outside of wow at times as well.

If any of this could work for you I’d love to get you in for a trial on Tuesday!
Reach out to me on bnet at Nox#1368
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!
Nox

Ahjin is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild located on Horde, US-Tichondrius.
Currently: 2/10M - 10/10H

We are looking for dedicated raiders on prog who want to play in a team with the same mindset.

What To Know

• Raid times are 11:30pm to 2:30am (EST)
  • Raid days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
  • Most of us are in the Mid 20s to Mid 30s

Raid Schedule:

Weds/Thurs/Fri : 11:30pm to 2:30am (EST)

Recruitment:

• Tanks (Closed)
  • Healer (1) Paladin
  • DPS - RDPS / Unholy DK (Exceptional players always considered)

Contact Info:

Join our Discord below or contact any of the following officers: Kenpaji / Foxxytiger / Xjnic / Genasis

Btag - Spike #1105
Discord - Arcangel#3543

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey there, Absolute on Malganis could use a good mage, we’re 3/10 M raiding 7-10 EST Tuesday and Wednesday. I added you on disc, let’s chat if you think we might be a good fit!