223 3/10m Fire mage LFG

Raid Time
Tues/Wed/Thurs
8:00PM - 11:00PM–CST–Central

LF Rshammy/Fire mage and all exceptional dps still apply

Raider Expectations

• 100% Attendance
  • High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases.
  • Excellent situation awareness.
  • Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener.
  • Progression focused mindset. Doesn’t mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and does not make the same mistakes twice.
  • Team player. Doesn’t mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill.

Potential candidates are expected to be appropriately geared for the content we are tackling.

Loot System
Personal Loot.

Addons Required
Discord, DBM, RClootcouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Assignments

Please send a message to one of the officers after applying.

You can also speak with one of our officers directly, please see below for contact information. Please have up to date logs ready with your inquiries.
Bnets.

Guild Master: (bnet) Meguh#1725 / (discord) Ben#8674
Officer: (bnet) Babyj#11281 / (discord) Babyj#8374

***Note: attendance is the absolute #1 thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!!

Good Morning!

Anomaly (Mal’Ganis) is a CE guild recruiting for more members to fill out our Mythic Raid and Mythic+ Team roster. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic CN.

Progression runs Mon & Thurs (Optional: Sunday Raid) from 10:00PM to 12:30AM (EST),

If interested here is my Discord and Btag, looking forward to hearing from you.

Discord: Bryle#1408
Btag: Scarletbear#1635

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 6/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Mages
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

[H] 6/10M CN - we are looking for a fire mage currently. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:15 PM EST with occasional/option Monday farm or continued progression at the same time.

If interested in discussing further contact me - Rexxagon#1984

Hey Aut!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Autumane! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello Autumane!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hi there :slight_smile:
Confusion is a 6/10M Late Night raiding guild located on Illidan.

Our Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 11PM-2AM CST (9PM-12AM PST, 12AM-3AM EST)

If you’re interested in learning more please add me on Discord at Grisanne#0001

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est
We’re on Bleeding Hollow - Horde
10/10h 2/10m
Looking for an Exceptional Mage, if you’re interested please add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584

Hey Autumane!

is a newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H 2/10 after only 4 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Castle Nathria. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Thursday/Friday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
10/10 Normal CN
9/10 HeroicCN

Preferred Requirements:

200+ item level
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of a warlock specifically, and any ranged dps!

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

Message the below raid officers via B-net or discord to learn more information!!
Btag:
TeddiiGaming#1289
SamiiKinz#1468
Chocomirk#1999

Discord:
Teddii#8883
SamiiKinz#1848
Chocomirk#5086

Hi Autumane,

Its Mine I Licked It is 6/10M, 10/10H on a 6-hour-aweek schedule and on EST times and looking for a good mage. I will drop the spam below, hope to hear from you.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer
Druid
Paladin
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hi Autumane! I think we would be a good fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

LAN Party is a newly formed, semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. We are a performance driven guild who still knows how to have fun. Outside of raid, we aim to build up our M+ and PVP community. We are building a core base of players who are looking to push keys daily to farm gear and IO as well as boost their CR.

Recruitment Needs
We are building back to a 20-man roster ASAP with quality players. Our core group is already AOTC and a few 2/10 M. Our goal is to get into Mythic Nathria ASAP and spend as little time re-clearing Heroic as possible. Current guild needs are for DPS (all) and Healer (pref Disc).

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Thursday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST

Raid Expectations:
Bring all consumables (flask, armor kit, food, oils).
Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
Add-ons: DBM or Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools.
Pre-watch boss fight videos ahead of raid night (ReadyCheckPull, FatbossTV, StankieGaming).
100% attendance is expected. Post in raid-attendance on the rare occasion an attendance issue arises.
Come on time. Invites at 8:00, first pull at 8:15.
Comms should be clear unless related to raid strategy.
A minimum of one Mythic 14+, and 3 Mythic +10 dungeons completed a week by raid members.
Be respectful to all guild mates during raid.
Have FUN!!

Mythic+ Keys:
We have dedicated members of the guild who will help anyone and everyone get their keys done for the week. If you love pushing keys/IO and/or are looking to find a new push group, then tag the keys channel and let’s get a run in!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565 (GM)
HPDeskjet#1221 (Officer)

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309 (GM)
HPDeskjet#0240 (Officer)

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently only 10/10H 6/10M due to constant roster changes.

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Not quite at your experience, but more than likely will be 3/10 mythic next week (: in high need of another artificer seed carrier. If at all anything strikes you in our guild recruitment post, please allow us to speak to you in discord. Thank you! - Ryann

Newly Formed

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and push CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-510m-top-100-us-leadership/862955

Hey There Autumane!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 5/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Congrats on the heavy recruiting my man. People love them some mages. Truth is, there are a lot of great guilds out there. Not that long ago I was talking to alot of the folks on this same thread - and I’d have been happy at probably half a dozen of their guilds. (If ya’ll are reading this, feel free to come join me whre I landed)

But lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that’s you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

Hey Autumane,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!