Delete post

delete post

Hello Blueslam,

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We’re currently 3/10m and looking to recruit a Warrior for progress.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm - 12am EST. Established in 2010, we’ve been pushing hardmodes/mythic content ever since and pride ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectable raid environment.

Our website is @ libertas.wowlaunch.com if you’d like to submit an application and our GM will get in touch with you as soon as she can.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in your guild search.

Pyratic#1706

Stormbound [10/10H 3/10M] is a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 eastern.

Several of our members are Gladiator PvPers, CE raiders, and/or push for highly competitive raider io scores.

Our goal is to get CE, while maintaining 2 a week raid schedule and a positive, non-elitist, raid atmosphere.

All specs may apply, though if you play a non-meta spec, you must play it at a level where your numbers are competitive.

Reply here, or send me a DM on Discord.

Discord - Joltheus #8365
Bnet - MetalFingers #1510

Hi Blueslam! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello Blueslam!

Officer Chat is looking for solid DPS to round out our roster. We’re searching for a Warrior, a DK, and a Mage.

We are 10/10 heroic and 1/10M currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

I’m recruiting for TILTED, a horde guild on Area 52. Currently, we’re recruiting a warrior in particular to fill a much needed spot in our main roster. We raid Tues/Wends/Thurs, 11pm-2am Central. We’re progressed 4/10M with Inerva down to 4%. If the times and progress interest you, it’d be great to get into discord for more details.

Discord: Luma#5178
Btag: Luma#1353

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

that 1 is funny.

Hey would love to talk to you about joining our mythic raid
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST
10/10h 2/10m - Close on Hungering - Very strong core group of players, Lots of experience and GOOD vibes.
Add me on discord to talk more - Br33ze420#9584

Hey man! If you’re still searching add me on disc!

<Mythicc> Horde - Turalyon 10/10H 2/10M are just looking for a Warrior to fill a newly opened spot.

Raid times:
Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30pm EST
Thursday 9:30pm-12:30pm EST

(Casual Alt Heroic Run, optional, loose schedule)
Sunday ~9:30pm-12:30pm EST

Hit us up for more info if you’re interested my man.

• Paradox#1220
  • Flexxin#1497
  • Knote#1805

Hey Blue,

Not that I need another warrior in the guild showing me up on logs, but lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. I was thinking the same thing you are now. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you.

~Broadsides

Hey Blue,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

(4/10 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp. We have inerva sub 20% after 2 hours of prog. We are looking to solidify our roster for the final Push for CE!

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider! You just need to have a good attitude and determination to make yourself better.

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hey man, I’ll keep it short but we are The Legion of BOOM - Mal’Ganis. We raid Tue/Thurs from 7:30 - 11 CST. We are currently 10/10 H and 3/10M. We are looking for a DPS Warrior to strengthen our roster. DM me on discord at Elv#6466 if you are interested.