[A] 215 Outlaw Rogue 4/10H 10/10N Ghostlands LFG

Hello, My name is Audie and I play on ghostlands. Recently my current guild has reach a roadblock in progression and I want to progress at a rate which is quicker than my current guild. I am 4/10H as posted in the title and around 1k raider score and pushing. I would like to find a guild that is deeper into heroic to get AOTC. I’m not really wanting to transfer as I have 12 characters (one of each class) that are level 50+ and I like having them all together, but I have no problem cross realm raiding heroic. I play in the EST time zone and can raid Mon/Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sun evening to late night, however id rather not raid more than three times a week (preferably twice a week). Thanks for the view, I’m looking forward to some responses.

Just adding an edit: It’s not that I don’t want to transfer, I don’t want to pay to swap horde to trial for a guild. If I can trial via cross server in heroic on alliance, I will transfer for mythic progression if it works out and we are both happy.

Hi Audie! If you are ever open to a server transfer, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more! We also have an active M+ community if you’re looking for that cross-realm.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Thanks, I’ll take you both into consideration, its just a little pricey to transfer to trial. Not sure if I’m willing to risk paying for multiple transfers if things don’t pan out, but I do appreciate the responses!

HelloAudie,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

While you do not wish to transfer for mythic it’s no problem adding another capable members to cross-realm heroic raiding and keystone grinding!

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Just bumping. still looking for an alliance raiding guild

Hi are you able to make 3am-6am EST raids twice a week?

Good evening everyone!

H A V E N - is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory.

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, 3/10M, and 90% w/ M Sunking.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867(Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Requirements: - Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.

Needs:
Tank (Any Class) HIGH
Shadow Priest HIGH
Boomkin HIGH

All roles essentially available for motivated and skilled players!

Here Without You is recruiting a Heroic Raid Team for Castle Nathria, with the end-goal striving for Mythic progression

Pre-Shadowlands, we concluded BfA at 6/12M in Nyalotha with AOTC for both Queen Azshara and N’Zoth.

Recommendations before Applying

• 200+ Item Level
  • Available 8PM - 11PM Central Time (6 Hours / Week)
  • You are patient, punctual and committed to progression in end-game content. Recognizing that we all have our own busy lives is important, but if it’s too busy that you will rarely make the Tuesday/Thursday schedule, then our Guild may not be the best fit for you. If you’re going to be busy, please inform an Officer in Guild/Discord.
  • Understanding your Class (Rotations, Conduits, Talents, Gearing, Etc.) is essential for growth, as well as your ability to navigate through important mechanics.
  • Proficiency to take constructive critique with a positive attitude. We’re all learning and growing as a team. Toxicity has no place in our ranks.

Interested in Joining?

Please reach out to Oclyn on Discord or Battle.net so we can discuss your interests further.

Discord: Oclyn#4316
Battle.net: Mesden#1865