Multi CE Rogue 222 ilvl 6/10M LF CE raiding

As title states I am a former CE raider (Lei Shen, Garrosh, Nzoth) currently looking for a new raid team in which to play. Currently 6/10 Mythic. I have been maining Rogue since Cataclysm, understand the in’s and out’s of my spec, show up on time and consistently, and pre-research all encounters before arriving at first pull. I work a full time schedule and am available from 8pm est to 12pm est Mon - Friday but have very little wiggle room. My optimal times would be 9pm to 12pm 3 days per week.

I am on the lookout for a guild because despite loving the guild I play with I am not getting the kind of time to play that I have been hoping for. I am ok considering a step down in progression or a newly formed group in order to secure a more consistent / less niche role so please no bench spots.

I know Rogue is not in an amazing place currently but I still more than compete despite not being meta and I am looking for a group with which I can grow and help grow.

If interested please message me on BNET @ mynucka1788#1532 or on discord at Shankspec#8044

up to the top

Hi Shankspec! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Shank!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Back to the top

bump to the top

Hey Shank! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are looking to add 1-2 more exceptional DPS to our roster. We are 6/10M with phase 3 pulls on council. We raid two nights a week, Tuesday/Thursday from 9-12 EST. While rogue may not be meta, it is by no means obsolete, and we currently do not have one on our roster. A little more about us below.

We’d love to talk to you more about joining us!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:
Range DPS - HIGH
WW Monk - HIGH
Unh DK
Disc Priest

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month. If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact any of us below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773
Bnet: Necrocution#1308 Disc: Necrocution#4114
Bnet: Tanthya#1539 Disc: Tanthya#7180

Morning bump

Afternoon bump

evening bump

Morning bump

Still looking

Morning bump

Hi. Figured id toss you our forum post to see if it peaks your interest at all. Feel free to add me if so. Would love to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-a-52-adaptive-710m-ce-focused-lf-solid-players/901805

btag: mke#11978
disc: Dj#5612

back to the top, great responses so far, looking forward to speaking to several groups.