Multi-CE Raider looking for mythic raiding guild

Hello all,

My name is Ctzyx (or just CT usually). I am a multi-CE raider having achieved nearly a dozen CE over my time in WoW, with the latest one being achieved in Ny’alotha.

I have been taking Castle Nathria quite casually as of currently but I have been getting the itch to push hard and deep into mythic once more.

I currently have 90+ percentile logs on EVERY Heroic boss on SEVERAL different classes. (and got KSM about a month ago) I am open to discussing which class I shall play for a core team roster through several options (mostly rDPS classes). If I do not have it geared level 60 yet, I can get my toons to 210IL + within a week usually with the current in place catch up systems (have done it twice so far).

I am looking for a serious non-toxic environment in which we can focus on progression boss pulls, but have fun bantering and talking during trash pulls and reclears and such. I have a lot of experience on nearly every class at this point so I’m always happy to help if needed, and I am always looking to further improve myself through friendly criticism and (too much :frowning:) time spent on logs, sims and analyzers.

I prefer to finish raid times by midnight EST at the latest, and would HIGHLY prefer weekday raids.

I have no preference towards server or faction and can swap as needed or relevel and gear ASAP for your raid team’s needs :slight_smile:

Contact me on:
Battletag: CTzyx#1937
Discord: Ctt#6507

And I will discuss, send logs, screenshots of UI, and the such as needed :smiley:

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

GL HF

6/10M Wed/Sun 8:30-11:30p CST

Stormreaver - Horde - Icelandic Gustavo Force

Sent you a friend request on Discord if you are interested.

[H] [Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

10/10H 3/10M We are currently recruiting a few to finalize our mythic roster. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
MM Hunter
Fire Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

HotTub WoW Machine is seeking exceptional players to join our ranks and push for CE in Shadowlands. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of play with a friendly, fun, collaborative atmosphere.

We’ve cleared 6/10M and still wish to optimize our comp for the much harder bosses ahead. Please be prepared to xfer to our server Thrall for a trial, as we run heroic sparingly.

Us: A group of players who have been raiding together since Vanilla on a semi-hardcore level. We have raided every expansion, achieving AOTC and some mythic progress, now looking to level up and finish out the tier with CE.

You: A resourceful player who understands how to research their own class, stay on top of in-game progression systems, and can communicate effectively with other members of the guild. You should probably have some mythic raiding experience in either Legion or BFA, and a high Mythic+ RaiderIO score. Most importantly, you should understand the level of effort required for cutting edge and be excited to work towards this goal with the guild.

What we can offer our raiders:

• Flasks and Feasts provided by the guild
  • Experienced guild leadership, knowledgeable about all aspects of running a successful guild and in-game challenges. We’ve been doing this for a while, to say the least.
  • Strong leadership for raid boss prep and execution on raid night.
  • Growing guild bank funds to assist our members with consumables, BoEs, and crafting mats. We have officers who will focus solely on increasing our economic position to give us a competitive advantage when it comes to buying power with gold.
  • Friendly and mature leadership who understand that playing the game at a high level does not mean yelling or bullying. We will work with you to solve any game related or interpersonal issues that may come up.
  • A fun community to hangout and play other games with

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 ET. Sunday is an optional 3rd day we may use to push content when deemed important.

Recruiting: We’re always looking for exceptional players in any role at all times. That being said we have a high priority on the following classes:

*Warlock
*Mage
*Boomkin Druid
*Resto Druid

Contact: If anything in this post stood out we would love to hear from you! You can send me a DM here on reddit, or find us on discord:

*naysayer#5570 (discord)
*naysayer#2652 (bnet)

Hey there CT,

My team is currently looking for a strong ranged dps or 2 to start our push into mythic CN. Sent a btag request.

Inverse Logic (10/10H) is currently recruiting to start pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday, Optional Weekend Raid Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Take a look to see if you’d like us:

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi CT! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Oh heyyy CT,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add one more ranged DPS to our roster, and your logs are great.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

We’re currently 6/10M with council of blood consistently to P3.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Saturday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Weekly Heroic Raid Sales
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey CT,

It looks like our times might be a little late for you but if you think we might be a good fit then hope to talk soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 6/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

We would love to add a strong boomy, lock or mage to our roster! Drop us an app or an in game message!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405