[A] Ret Paladin + Holy Priest 9/10 H 1/10 M

We’re having a really tough time finding a raiding guild that fits, we’re 9/10 and 1/10 experienced in heroic and mythic respectively. Pally is ret and plays some prot when needed/has prot lego. Priest is holy and does not have interest in playing disc. We both parse respectably/well. We’re about 212 Ilvl. Looking for a guild finishing heroic or just starting to push mythic. We’d rather stay alliance.

1 Like

Hey Sharlin!
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello, I’m with [A] Click to Move on Stormrage, we created the guild in 2018 at the start of BFA and our core is made up of Vanilla / BC players.

We are looking for more like minded individuals; Adults with lives and priorities but still want progression. Not sure what kind of times or days you are interested in but we raid Fri / Sat evening 7-10EST with Weds 7-10EST as the normal/alt night, we also tend to run Mythic+ during the weekdays at the same time. Super helpful people that tend to hang on voice coms while playing. Some of us have played together for years and play other games together but are very welcoming and don’t have any cliques.

Current progress is - 10/10H and starting Mythics.

Would be great to chat!

Please contact me at:

CrysTalis#1961 - BNET

CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Hi,

Won’t take too much of your time. If our times work for you guys add me on discord or Bnet. See you around mate!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-proudmoore-debaited-1010n-910h-satsun-9pm-12am-est/776940

Dead is an Alliance raiding guild on BlackWater Raiders (connected to Cenarion Circle, Shadow Council and Sisters of Elune.) We are currently recruiting players who are looking to push progression content with other like minded players.

Raid Schedule
Friday Night
7-10PM MST
Saturday Night 8-11PM MST

Our main needs right now are flex raiders. Anyone who can flex between a healing spec and DPS and or doesnt mind being brought in if we are short handed.
All exceptional raiders will also be considered.

Please apply via our website https://www.deadguild.com/

Can also add me on Bnet at FunkyMonk#139865 or on Discord at Aeverite#1646

Hi Sharlin! If open to a faction change, then we might be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Sharlin,

We have 2 core spots (Paladin + DPS/Healer) available in Kaiju (Proudmoore). Currently 10/10H 2/10M. We raid Fri/Sat 7:00PM-10:00PM EST.

We pride ourselves in a low salt environment as we progress through encounters.
If that interests you, please let me know and I’m glad to chat further!
Discord: Tozz#0021

Cheers,