[A] Holy Pally LF guild

Hello all, 212 ilvl holy pally here looking for a new guild. I have CE experience in BoD and Ny’alotha from BFA(as DPS). I am also 3/10M since first week of January on my mage from earlier this tier so i do have knowledge of fights. My guild died and I took a break and i am making a swap to healer To reinvigorate the game for me.

Discord: Frosty#5565
Bnet: adriand#11356

Hey man we’re recruiting

Added you on discord

Hi Igmodel! If open to a faction change, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello,
We would like to discuss the possibilities with you further either in discord or in game.

Guild & Sever: Army of Heroes: Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul, Sen’jin, Quel’dorei
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-10:30 pm CST
Current Progression: 10/10 N 5/10 H
Recruitment Contact: Kal#7417 (Discord) Kal#12198 (Btag) or AMcCall#3147 (Discord)

Requirements: Consistent attendance and a good attitude. Guild members are active throughout the week, and we regularly run M+ guild groups, so we will happily help gear you up! We are a group of people interested in progression, but who also believe that having fun is the most important part of any raid night.
Needs: Need all DPS roles, Fire Mage and Balance Druid in particular. Also need OS healer and Tank

Hey Frosty,

Added you on discord. Kaiju is a 2/10M 10/10H guild that formed this tier. We pride ourselves in our chill group that generally gets along while doing content together!

We raid 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Fri/Sat.

If that interests you, let’s chat up on discord!

Tozz#0021

Cheers,

Hey there, we are actually on Sargeras so no transfer would be needed, and we may be a good fit we are similar progression to this paladin of yours, only slightly ahead since we’re 1/10 mythic in the group we’re recruiting for. Let me know if you’re interested!

The Friendships is an AOTC raiding guild on Sargeras, alliance. We are looking for new members for our second raid group, which is well established and is 9/10 H and 1/10 M.

Our raid times are 7PM PST (invites at 6:45, pull at 7) to 10PM PST on Tuesdays and Sundays.

We specifically would like a Havoc DH, an ENH shaman, a Holy Paladin and possibly a DPS that can flex to heals for mythic - but we are open to any exceptional players who can reliably make our schedule. We are looking for players who will have near-perfect attendance on the raid schedule, will consume and enchant appropriately, and are willing to spend the time required to research and play their class/spec well.

We are an active guild and mythic+, PVP, and alt raids are all accessible within the guild for members.

If you are interested please reach out and let me know so we can arrange a meeting with an officer!

Bnet Erisyn#11855
Discord Xia#9140