Unholy DK ilvl 204 LF Guild

I retured for Shadowlands and have become bored playing solo looking to join more group activies. (Mythic + , Raiding, PVP)

Hey Kaltz our guild is currently recruiting.

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9 PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Healer

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore-based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progresses into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in the raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Kaltz,

We just started a brand new guild on Lothar US. We have several R1 mythic raiders who are excited to help gear a team up to push content together. Currently we are pushing mythic plus until we find more for raiding.

Let me know if you want to join! Sappyspark #1111

Hey!

We’re a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hi Kaltz,

Our guild is on Illidan. Would love to talk to you. BlitzkriegD#1781 on Bnet and BlitzkriegDC#8703 on Discord.

Hey man, my guild is an AOTC 1/10M raiding guild (Alliance Kel’Thuzad). Our schedule is Thursday and Saturday 9pm-12am EST, and on our off days we push M+ and are forming an RBG team. Super chill raiding environment where we progress and have fun. Currently recruiting a healer and DPS (ranged mostly) for our core raid roster, and tank players for more M+ groups.

If you’re interested, please message either of us on Discord
Coreyski#7309, Connor#0004

Hello kaltz :smiley: have u found a guild yet? Unbroken Alliance Est 2010 . Is currently seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp for our tue /wed raid. We are currently 8/10 in heroic and We will be heading towards mythics . We have two raid teams: Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock#11463 on stormrage have a great day:D

Intimidation is recruiting all capable dps classes to join our ranks! We are a chill guild that raids to have fun but kill bosses as well! The main goal of the guild is to push content as high as the group is capable!

Some info you want to know:
Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm -11pm EST (realm time)
Current Progress: 10/10N 9/10H

Current Recruitment needs:
Right now we are mainly looking at solid ranged dps who can perform with an emphasis on shadow priests, boomkins, mages, and hunters however all classes specs and roles can seek membership. You never know what might change day to day! Also if possible please provide logs just so we can see how your performance is (this is not required but it helps if we have to decide wether to take you over someone who may be underperforming)

Things we expect:

Show up to Raid on time with all consumables needed
Be fully enchanted, gemmed and ready to perform your best

Things we provide:
We provide all enchants to raiders as well as gems. All you have to do is ask.
one on one help. (if you are struggling on your parses or in performance we will personally set aside time to work with you and find out how you can improve.)
Awesome Dad Jokes from yours truly!

I think I have made this long enough so if you have any questions or if you would like to join please contact me either on here or via Btag BigT#1946 or on discord at Blaze#2642! Hope to hear from you soon!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We are 7/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

If a faction change is an option I’d love to chat with.

We’re are on Silver Hand which is a low to med pop RP server. I love the fact that the “uber l337” toxic kids have avoided RP servers from day one as it inoculates the server from all the toxicity and drama that comes along with those types of players. We are attached to two other servers that are low to med pop and have active, friendly communities to interact with.

A little about us:

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, and general shenanigans while looking to begin regular mythic and some pvp fun. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am with players spread across most US timezones.

We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name. There;s always something going on in our guild chat or Discord voice and text channels.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to push as far as we can into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on Heroic Sire with wipes in the 10% range.

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us, check out the google form below or please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of a tank and strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. We are also looking to add 1 healer. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Tank - all classes except DH considered

Monk - WW or Brewmaster

DK - Unholy

Bush Wookies is a progression focused AOTC guild on Illidan currently 9/10 looking for more to join our ranks. We are looking for exceptional dps and healers for our core raid team to get CN on farm and push into mythic. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30PM - 12:00 am EST and like to push mythic + the rest of the week. Bush Wookies is a friendly guild that has been together for 15 years and will help people looking to improve or get into raiding. We want nice non-toxic members who want to grow as a community, ragers & quitters need not apply!

@Zil(Teire)#0752 discord
Zilowa#1314 btag

Hi Kaltz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing Mythic+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Enrage Kills Only (5/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: Unholy DKs, Fire Mages, Marksman Hunters and Boomies.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it.

Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Sorry for the update didn’t except to get responses. I also forgot to to mention that I am no Illdian.