LF family style guild

Hello there, I’m looking for a more casual guild that does do some raiding and mythic plus but isn’t mandatory. A group of people that are more mature and family oriented style of guild with low drama. Doesn’t matter server or whether horde or alliance. Just looking for new people to play with. Thanks

Hey, wanted to throw us out there. We are an older group of people, playing at a casual pace. Still aiming for AoTC and we understand RL comes first.
[H]Looking for Healer, AoTC progression - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you for getting to me and your guild sounds like what I am looking for. I will be reach out to you soon to join. I saw you were looking for healers and that is what I do on my shaman

Hey! I am recruiting for a healer for our casual heroic raiding guild. We are currently 8/10 H. Plus we are trying to get all our members to KSM. Our big thing is sticking to the casual thing and not enforcing mandatory raid attendance or benching people. Life happens, and we have raiders within our guild who have families/jobs/social lives! Another big thing is we are really active within discord. You can feel free to message me through here or reach out via discord Lagapha#1659 or in game at Badasslizard#1523.

I think this guild is perfect for your desires:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hyjal-from-nothing-is-recruiting-fun-low-key-n-raids-m-and-fun-pvp/853395

Hello Shock! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey there! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi Shock, We would love to add a Resto Shaman to our raid team! I’ll leave our info below for you to consider. :slight_smile:

Sacred Fire was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. A few of us have been raiding together since BC and Wrath. Our main focus for Shadowlands is AOTC raiding on a casual schedule.

We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thurs, 8:30pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
10/10 Normal CN
4/10 Heroic CN

BFA Progression:
Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12 AOTC
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding and doing Mythic+ in a fun, relaxed environment, we encourage you to get in touch with us!
B-net: Hoob#11345 or Tiffin#11683

TY for your time!

Hello Shock!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey there!

Ctrl Alt Del 2/10M has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for SL and off night raiding.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Unpegged Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Not Sbeve Raid: 7:15pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur

Dirke’s Fun Run Raid: 7:00pm-10:00pm Friday (signups on calendar)

Current recruiting needs: High Priority =

Unpegged Raid Team:
Tank: No Need
Healer: Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
DPS: Warrior, Unholy DK, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, SP
Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) or Trapntickle (Merc#1637) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Faestine, Tgosob, Slania, Unholyagony
Class Leads: Midori, Haydes, Jesikah, Trapntickle, Metak, Sbeve

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our mythic, arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836

Does family style mean you want to eat dinner together at Olive Garden every week?

Olive Garden, blech… the McDonalds of Italian dining.

I appreciate everyone that came on and posted about there guild it’s nice to see people that still enjoy the game and are friendly. I’m gone the next several days but I be reaching out to someone soon once I make up my mind on what I wanna do. Thanks and have fun.

1 Like

Heya Shockncheese. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Sigma is an Alliance guild looking to build up for Mythic+ and some raiding. More importantly we are looking for people that are cool and looking to just play the game. Not looking for rude, bigoted peopel. We are looking for good people.

Here’s our slug:

Hello!

Are you more than an acronym attached to your playstyle?
Are you looking to learn with a fun and eclectic group of friends and family?
Do you wanna laugh at the shenanigans Leap of Faith cause?
Are you ready to play the game, and not be in a job online?

We are a guild looking to expand our ranks to start raiding, as well as having more players to go in to M+. We are building up after the xpac hit to have the ability to do more! The raid schedule will be laid back as we are not a progression guild. We are looking at 1-2 nights a week for about 2 hours each session. This is when we are ready and have the team to do it.

We currently have a tough time having enough on just for 5-mans, so you will be on the new ground floor. Come grow with us and have fun while doing that! We swear… We are great at shenanigans.

We’ve been around for a while, and we’ve had our ups and downs. We are looking to really start having more activity as a guild!

Connected Realms: Cairne, Perenolde , Cenarius, Korgath, Tortheldrin, Frostmane and Ner’zhul

All good people are welcome.

We are an open and accepting group. We operate as a family. There are occasional quiet times!

Hit me up on Battle.net or Discord: Danuin#1350

Hello Shockncheese,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Hey!

PugLife is looking to build up their community, not only for raiding but in all aspects of the game. We are a heroic raiding guild that also enjoys pushing M+ and we have a couple of members that enjoy PVP!

If you’re looking for a guild to call home without all the drama and elitist attitudes, we’d love to have you. PugLife has been together since Legion and has always gotten their AOTC in every raid tier. We like to run alt content as well, low keys or normal raids.

We are currently 5/10 H CN but as stated above, it’s not just about raiding, we want all of you! Our group ranges from people in their 20’s and up! We have jobs, families, and real-life responsibilities and we absolutely prioritize those things first.

We also host free-to-play Friday events where interested individuals will log in and play free games outside of Wow! If you’re interested in joining us feel free to add me on bnet.

Godeo#1447

Hey man check us out. Envelop.gg/rp

Hello Shock,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged classes,Melee, Tank

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450