[H] Group of four (3 RDPS, 1 MDPS) LFG with CE goals

Hey im Shadow with anxiety id like to talk more to you about being able to take all of you if we can make the days work add me on discord please Shadow#8002 or bnet Shadowpunch#11297 we raid wed thurs sun 10 est til 12:30est and are currently 1/10M

Give me a shout on discord: shovelface #8725, would love to chat.

is a 2/10 M guild on Illidan looking for some solid DPS to round out the progression roster, and our raid times work well with yours.

Hey man, hope you’re doing well. We would love to have you.

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.
  • Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Bump. Still looking for a guild :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m from Sauce, Mal’ganis (H). 4/10M CN, CE in Nya. We raid T/W/Th 830pm to 11pm EST. Look forward to chatting with you. Uza#1286

Hi Dotbear, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Any range dps
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Bump. Looking for a good fit!

Hey Man - we could fit all 4 of your players into our roster if you were willing to go alliance on a high-pop alliance server. Currently 3/10 M as well, with a casual - but competitive - enviroment - 2 days a week (6-9 PST Tuesday and Thursday) We are looking for our last few guys that are ready for a full CE push over the next few weeks. Add me at Crabcrusher#1245

If ya’ll are still looking.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usastormrage-pankeks-210m-lf-melee-dps/801695

Greetings, Dotbear!

I hope this post finds you well and I also hope you guys haven’t found your guild just yet :stuck_out_tongue:

We have been actively looking for a few good folks and when I came across your post, I just had to post and hope this message finds you in time. We are a 2 night a week CE minded guild. Yes, we are 3/10 as well and we have 1% Invera wipes (talk about heart breaking). We got a late start this tier as we took a few weeks for Xmas/New years etc and are playing a bit of catch up. That said, we are quite motivated players with goals in place. What I can say is our culture is hands down the best you are going to find. In a world of “common guilds” I would say our culture is what separates us from the rest. Below is our recruitment post where you can read more about us.

Please add me on discord or bnet to chat.

Discord: Pimsley#1337
Bnet: Pims#1410

Don’t worry about what we are seeking atm in our post. I wouldn’t recruit you guys if we couldn’t put y’all to work :stuck_out_tongue:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-healer-ranged-310m/541772

Morning Dotbear,

Arcane Fury on Thrall are looking for more ranged dps for our tue/thu raid team…well even take an extra melee as well :smiley:. We raid 9pm eastern until 12, currently sitting at 10/10H and 2/10M and now looking to kick on towards CE!

Guild size is decent, between 20 and 30 folk most nights, we love doing keys and have started playing with RBGs if that tickles your fancy.

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigcboob#1967

Cheers!

Reached out to a couple of you. Keep em coming!

I am his priest friend - bump!

Hey Dot!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Dotbear! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there Dotbear, interested in speaking with you about your group. We have raid times that fit your needs, located on illidan, and are currently same prog. Please add me moofosa#1722

Hey Dot,

If you guys are even slightly open to a faction transfer, check us out! We are looking to add RDPS (don’t have a lock currently!) and an UH DK to our core. We’re a smaller, very chill, humorous bunch of veteran players looking to achieve CE together on a 2 night, low hour schedule. Currently working on Xymox.

Outside of our raid days we’re pretty active, with lots of keys, pvp, torghast etc. going on and a weekly alt run. I’m posting our spam below, feel free to reach out or apply if we work for you!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 4/10M

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
Disc Priest
Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply
Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

Bigwigs or DBM
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weakauras
RC LootCouncil
If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840