220 Hunter LF CE Push Guild

Multiple CE player. Hunter main since I started playing WoW in 2008.
Started a guild in SL. It quickly fell apart. Then, I raided and raid lead in a casual guild with long time friends, but got a new job so had to quit due to the late raid times. Looking to get back in a decently competitive guild or at least pushing to be competitive. I am a very strong, experienced raider without the attitude issue.

My schedule is fairly strict due to my family and job. I tend to have a degenerate sleep schedule but I have to change that with this new gig. I will not waste your time if I can not commit 100% to your raid times. I will have 100% attendance and don’t mind overtime to start a tier or to finish it out. My availability is between 8PM - 12 AM Central on weekdays. Weekends and Sunday are not an option for me. Would prefer 3 day 9 hour weekly raid schedule.

Horde Only! Mal’Ganis is a big plus.

Bnet: Joschmo#1659
Discord: Joschmo#6420

Hey Joschmo, I sent you a friend request on bnet, add me back if you’re interested!

About Us:
Premonition (6/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
MM Hunter

Medium
Warlock
SPriest

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

[H][Thrall][AOTC - 2/10 M] Battle Tendency is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

Hi Joschmo! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Need to either start at 8 or 9 Central

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

We are recruiting a hunter:
TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 6/10M
Current boss: Council.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 3/01/21:

Roster: We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: Exceptional Applicants.
Ranged DPS: Open, High need- hunters and ele
Melee DPS: Open
Healers: Open

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653 Kinetik: Kinetk#1503

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hello Joschmo! My guild is currently 5/10M and raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another hunter to round out our dps roster.

I added you on discord and Bnet and hope to hear from you soon!

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Shaman, Paladin, Priest
DPS: Hunter
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hey i’m reaching out from Pumperdudes on Area 52. We are 3/10M with Inerva at 20%. We are looking for solid players to fill our roster to push for CE. We raid two nights a week being Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Who are we:

Pumperdudes is a group of great players and friends coming from a previous guild and server. Our guild is fairly new but determined enough to push CE. Our long term goal is to fill out a solid roster to raid through the whole of shadowlands and on. We are a laid back but serious about the game when we need to be and looking for likeminded people to join our ranks.

Current needs:

Healers: Reso Shaman - Disc/holy Priest.
DPS: Any qualified Ranged DPS

If you have any questions or are interested in joining contact one of our officers on discord! Lane#2403 // Phil/Herb#7359 // ebork#3943 // Tiltbot#7940

Best start times are between 8 - 9 CST

we’re actively recruiting ranged dps right now, hit us up if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Updated prefered raid schedule

Hey Josh!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Still looking around

Hey Joschmo! Check us out below.

[[H] [US] [Illidan] Simga Six Recruiting for Mythic Progression [10/10 Heroic] Paying Server Transfer Fee for Exceptional Candidates!]

Sigma Six is recruiting for Mythic Progression. Below, you can find more about our amazing community!

Sigma Six is a Competitive & Social Gaming Community active on a wide array of different platforms. The WoW branch of Sig6 was founded in 2014 and continues to strive to this day. We are a mix of top level Mythic raiders (some raiding in Fused in the past, and Blood Legion), multiple tiers of cutting edge, veteran wow players, casual players, and new players. There is something for everyone over here. However, to focus on YOU, and what YOU want, please read below.

Schedule: (90% raid attendance is required for core progression raids, while our casual raids are first come, first serve (alts, new players, casual players, etc.)

Core Raid Times: 8 PM - 12 AM CST Tuesday/Wednesday (8pm to 11pm CST have progression)

Casual Team: 7 PM - 10PM CST Thursday/Friday (normal/heroic only) - First come, first serve

Mythic Plus Finish-Up: 7PM - 12AM CST Sunday/Monday’s - Form a raid group, and than fairly divide everyone into 5-man teams to run as many keys as they can within the timeframe.

Please Note: We require people who are in the core progression group to be running at minimum 10 of their highest keys per week, or 2-3 per day. We value effort, accountability, and commitment to what we are trying to achieve. we are just shy of the last remaining players. As soon as we get those players, Mythic will be a smooth process to downing bosses. We are also supported by other people/guilds on other servers, as part of whole community. We are in excellent relations with Catalysts on Mal’ganis.

WE ARE PAYING THE SERVER TRANSFER FEE FOR EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES!!!

What we offer:

-A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.
-Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.
-Plenty of people to do activities with, outside of raiding
-Casual raid night through normal/heroic runs for alts, mains, and new players alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:
-Players with a fun and competitive nature
-Players who are looking to constantly, and consistently improve at their game
-People looking for a community to hang out with, and on several different games
-Open-minded and respectful individuals
-Accountability, effort, and commitment to the team. There is no “I” over here; its all about the “WE”

The following if you should require additional information: Thrall#2082 via discord or PrinceAgmar#1656

Priority spots:

Unholy DK
Holy Paladin (Venthyr)
Warlock
MM Hunter
Boomkin
Boomkin (3rd, but with guardian off-spec)

Still looking around

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 6/10M and raid two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 EST. We’d love to talk to you about your current experience so far in shadowlands and see if you’d make a good addition to our team. A little more about us below.

We look forward to talking with you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Range DPS
WW monk
Unh DK

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact any of us below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773
Bnet: Noid#1743 Disc: darthnoid#6679
Bnet: Tanthya#1539 Disc: Tanthya#7180

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 7/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 7/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as RBGs.

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon