Remove please

No longer need this post. Thanks all for the offers!

Hello, I’m the recruitment officer from “The Expedition” a Horde guild on Thrall , we are currently 2/10M, 10/10 H. We raid T/Th from 8 pm - 11 pm EST.

The guild is looking for currently looking for DPS We are trying to build up our roster to push into Mythic CN. Raid times Tues/Thurs 8 pm-11 pm EST. We actively do M+ and PvP. All types of players are welcome to join the community.

In Game: Masharu, BNET:YungJeezy#1658, or Discord: Husbando Childe#5132.

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Hi Kephski!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six” a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members pushing 2200 arena ratings, 1400io ratings, and some who log in just to pet battle xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Hey Kephski, hope you’re doing well. I am the Co-GM of Untouchable, a newly founded guild on Tichondrius (Horde).

<Untouchable> is focused on earning Cutting Edge during the Sanctum of Dominion raid tier. We are a group of friends who got tired of carrying the rest of our team, so we made our own guild. We are ex-7/12M Ny’alotha and are 1/10M currently. Our guild’s roster is about 50% complete, and we think you’ll make a great fit.

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.
  • Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

nbroken Alliance is an Alliance guild located on Stormrage and founded in 2009. We are currently 8/10H and an AOTC focused guild. Our roster is diverse with players in all age ranges and from many different walks of life. We are currently recruiting progression raiders, casual raiders, and mythic + players. Alts and casuals are welcome as well. Toxic and elitist players need not apply.

Current Raid Schedule

Team 1 - Tuesday/Wednesday 7:45 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST - Heroic Castle Nathria
Team 2 - Thursday/Friday 7:45 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST - Normal Castle Nathria

Raid Recruitment

We are looking for solid and dependable raiders to join our team for Shadowlands. Strong attendance and team oriented attitude are required. Discord is mandatory for all raiders.

Heroic Team 1 Needs
currently on generals in heroic
currently seeking

1. Heals
  2. DPS

Normal Team 2 Needs

1. Main Tank
  2. DPS
    3.Heals
    pst padock or urekka on stormrage if you are interested and hope to see u here

Hi Kephski! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 9/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Thank you for all the offers so far. 11pm EST is not do-able as thats when I have to be at work :slight_smile:

hello kephski hello awesome wow player :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for a moonkin! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more