Looking for guild 216 ele. 209 mm

On blood scalp. Trying to main mm. Made him a week ago. Want a guild that can clear cn heroic and do high end dungeons.

Hi Grim! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

I’m alliance

If ever open to a faction chance, let’s talk!

I’m intrigued

Hey Grim, we’re currently recruiting to fill out our mythic roster, looking for ranged dps. We raid tues/thurs, 8-11est, if you’re interested in coming to horde, check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-1010h-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Whoever pays for my horse transfer gets me I guess haha

Our guild The Keep is recruiting to try and get into mythic raid progression. We raid two nights a week, Friday and Sunday, 7 pm to 10 pm pacific time. We’re 10/10H and reside on Vek’nilash which is a low pop server. Few of our guys have/are working on KSM, with many more wanting to get it. I myself want to push as high keys as I can, always looking for the biggest challenge. Message me in-game or on discord if you’re interested!

Cursive (Restored)#8692

Hey Grimskull,

One Breath from Death sounds like the place for you.

We are a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Hi grim! I am the GM and raid lead of a 9/10 H guild that is progressing on sire. We are located on Stormrage. My btag is KtownWright#1199 lmk if you’re interested!

Hello Grimskull,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy