Spec: Brewmaster
iLevel: 220
Heroic: 10/10
Mythic: 2/10
IO Score:1400
Availability: 2-3 nights per week.
Days: Any
Times: Between 5pm and 11:30pm EST.

I am looking for a guild with stability and ideally a little history to call home. I have previous mythic experience in WoD, Legion, and the tail end of BFA. I got CE in Antorus. I enjoy M+ as well, achieving keystone master each season I played.

Leave your information here and I will get in touch with you. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

Server : Mal’Ganis

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Tank: 1
Non Warrior (pref prot pally, DH)

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Thank you for your interest, but I am looking for something closer to my current progression.

No worries friend good luck in your search.

Hi Reheat! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Up to the top.

10/10H 1/10 M with hunts to 30% in 10 pulls LF tank. raid sun/mon 8-11 pm est

btag is jrzo#1414, i prefer to chat over giving the regular spam.

cheers,

Hey there we’re looking for another tank / dps offspec to round out our roster. Name is tyrannic on Area - 52 2/10M. Gonna leave spam below. Best of luck.

About us: Our guild was founded the 2nd week of shadowlands by a group of friends that have raided together for the past 7 years. Leadership has many past cutting edges under their belts but can no longer commit to the 12-16 hour schedules of the past. Everyone in the guild is looking to push CE while having a barrel of laughs at the same time.

Recruits: We are looking for individuals that want to push cutting edge on a lighter schedule than most guilds. We only raid two days a week and will never add a third. (on occasion we may go up to 10 minutes late if we think we can kill on the next pull)

Raid schedule: Wed/Thurs 6-9pm CST

Recruitment: Tank (monk, warrior, or dk)
Healer (1x healer prefer Hpal or Disc Priest) All exceptional healers are welcome to apply
DPS: 1x warrior, 1x mage, 1x warlock (exceptional dps should still apply regardless of class)

What we supply: All flasks, pots, repairs, vantus and oils are supplied by the guild.

Requirements:

• Come to raid prepared, fight researched and ready to go. Do no show up not knowing the mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s)
  • Weak Auras 2 is required for raid weakauras.
  • Have a working microphone, you do not have to speak unless asked upon.
  • Regularly attend raids or post out when you know you will be missed.
  • 18+ only

Apply here: https://forms.gle/D6HJ4aYL1ULH8Tdy5

Contacts for questions:
Gm - Knov - Fonzie#1383
Recruitment - Maluuqt - Maluu#1356
Healing Officer - Celpal - Celerie#11855

I will try to get in touch.

Reheat -

Sewer Rats are interested. We’re 8/10H looking for some solid raiders to round out our roster and ensure we can keep pushing this tier as well as next. Would be interested in chatting.

Raid Schedule: Tue/Thurs 8:00-10:30 server.

Thank you for your interest but I am looking for something a little closer to my current progression.

bump back up

If you can raid until 1 AM EST on Fridays/Saturdays, we very much need a BrM tank and can work you into the roster starting right away.

Churchie#5374 on Discord

A little too late for me to make reliably.

back on up

Stormbound [10/10H 3/10M] is a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 eastern.

Several of our members are Gladiator PvPers, CE raiders, and/or push for highly competitive raider io scores.

Our goal is to get CE, while maintaining 2 a week raid schedule and a positive, non-elitist, raid atmosphere.

If you want to get in touch, message me on discord: Joltheus#8365