Blood DK, Outlaw Rogue, Resto Sham, MM Hunt, Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage LF raid guild

Bumping post

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Guys!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Bumping post

Bumping post

Hi Cromintan! If the DK is willing to DPS, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Tank is not willing to dps sadly, put a lot of work on blood gear.

Bumping again

This thread interests me.

Hey there, we are currently looking for a solid group to fill out our roster so we can progress beyond 2/10, which we got with partial PuGs. We’d have to chat about logistics since its a large group.

We are a horde, tichondrius guild, 10/10 heroic for over a month and 2/10 mythic. We raid Tuesday and Sunday, 6:30 to 9:30 PST. We have an active PvP crew with several multi glass and a few key push crews too.

Infin#1604 in game, hit me up we can trade disc info and talk more!

Sent ya a request

[H] [Illidan]
Currently 10/10H
Raid Schedule:

• Main Team : 8 PM - 12AM CST
Tuesday/Wendsday

• Casual Team : 8 PM - 10PM CST
Thursday/Friday

What we offer:

• A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.

• Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.

• Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding.

• Casual raid night normal/heroic runs for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

• Players with a fun, competitive nature.

• Players who look to constantly improve at the game.

• People looking for a community to hang out with.

• Open-minded and respectful individuals.

Specific Needs:

• High: Druid (Resto and/or Bear),
MM Hunter
• Medium: (DPS), Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Priest, Death Knight
• Low: Prot warrior

• Any and all exceptional players will be equally considered

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in applying to one of our amazing teams,community, or just have any questions, please feel free to contact:

• Dolt0341#8773 - Discord

Bumping Post

Hey! If you all don’t mind coming horde then we can actually offer all of you a spot on our mythic roster. We are currently 10/10H 1/10M and have some slots to fill as people lose the excitement of a new xpac. I’ll leave you our spam below but would love to chat with you ASAP.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hello! cromintan, if you wouldnt mind adding me on btag, i would love to talk to you and your group about giving you a new home! shamel#11827

Well had some changes but we have dropped to five people only. We are still looking for a guild to call home since our raid group fell apart.

Hi Cromintan, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest or Resto shaman
  • Dps: Warlock, UHDK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

I would be interested but devoted a lot into blood dk for a switch. My group of guys does also have KSM so we are pretty much a package deal.

Hey there Cromintan! Our Guild is progression focused and have several spots in raid team 2, as we are currently progressing denathrius. Raid team 1 has recently downed Mythic hungering and is moving to Kaelthas
Team 3 is recently formed, needs a raid leader, but has progressed and downed generals with assistance from other guild mates.

ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a community guild with three raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge and Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria, and Keystone Master achievement. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.
Raid Team 1: Ring of Peace
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
Currently 10/10H, 3/10M Mythic Nathria. Their raid leader is experienced and organized. They have high expectations of their raiders as continue to down bosses in Mythic, and anyone joining must be ready to progress in mythic with them as their current class.
They are seeking likeminded players and will be open to accept exceptional players.
Please have logs available that can show you utilize Healthstones, health pots, defensives, and are not dying to repeatedly to avoidable mechanics. The logs must show you have extensive knowledge of your class.

Raid Team 2: Geared By BoE’s recently renamed
Raid Times: Thursday & Friday 7pm-11pm EST
Currently 9/10H, Recently downing Generals and pushing into denathrius with plans to progress into mythic.
They are currently seeking a holy paladin, a mage, as well as another ranged DPS that is preferably an Elemental Shaman. Will also consider other raiders who can provide logs, or come to trial mondays and prove themselves before invite. This team is close to downing Denathrius and will begin its mythic nathria progress. We need DPS.

Team 3: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm Recently merged with a smaller team, Currently seeking an Experienced Raid Lead.
This team is currently 8/10H, Downed Generals and are returning to down Council before continuing to Denathrius.
Both tank slots are currently filled, looking for healers. Specifically Resto Shammy, Disc, Holy Pally and experienced DPS.

The guild itself has Monday Heroics to supplement the mythic raiders, and is a great opportunity to gear alts and practice rotations and mechanics.
Specifically looking for Exceptional M+ Keystone pushers. If raid is not your scene but you enjoy players that have progression in mind, this might be the spot for you.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

Sent a request