2/10M 220 Balance Druid LF M/CE Guild

Looking for a CE focused guild at the same progression or higher. I’m a reliable player and you can expect 100% attendance from me. I’m available any weekday after 4:00pm PST. Prefer horde but willing to go alliance for the right fit. Please message me on discord Frappuccino#1234 or bnet Frap#11169 if you’re interested.

Good morning Frapi, Sauce on Mal’ganis (H) is interested in a booking like yourself. We raid T/W/Th 830 to 11pm EST. 4/10m CN, CE in Nya. Hit me up Uza#1286. Hope to talk with you soon.

Hey man Absolute on malganis is looking for a good boomkin! We’re 3/10 M with sun king almost to second phase 2 after our first 1.5 hours on it. We raid 7-10 est Tuesday and Wednesday. Add Rab#11453 on bnet if this sounds like a good fit for you

Hey Frapi,
We could do well with the addition of a solid boomkin to our team and this we could be a good fit.
I’ll leave our bit of spam below, but will add you to discord should you like to discuss further.
Best of luck on your search regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-410m-1010h/775831

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 6/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Hunters
Mages
Warlock
Boomkin

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Good Morning!

Anomaly (Mal’Ganis) is a CE guild recruiting for more members to fill out our Mythic Raid and Mythic+ Team roster. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic CN.

Progression runs Mon & Thurs (Optional: Sunday Raid) from 10:00PM to 12:30AM (EST),

If interested, you can fill out our app or can me add on Discord and Btag, looking forward to hearing from you.

App: forms.gle/DZZf9tazx5bsYqdu6
Discord: Bryle#1408
Btag: Scarletbear#1635

Hey Frapi, I would like to have you trial tonight during our alt heroic night. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 6PM PST - 9PM PST.

Here is a link to our recruitment post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hboulderfist-prime-1010h-410m-recruiting-ranged-dps/867826

Hey Frap!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Frapi! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Frapi,

Style is looking to add a solid boomkin to our core! We are a 2 night, low hour CE oriented guild currently working on Xymox.

Outside of our raid days we’re a smaller but active guild with lots of keys, pvp, torghast etc. going on and a weekly alt run. I’m posting our spam below, feel free to reach out or apply if we look like that right fit!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 4/10M

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
Disc Priest
Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply
Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

Bigwigs or DBM
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weakauras
RC LootCouncil
If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Good morning Frapi! I am from Dark intentions and i hope you will take some time to read over my guild spam!
Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore mature mythic raiding guild on Moon Guard. We are currently 10/10H 2/10M on our main mythic core team and 8/10H on our heroic weekend team. We are a chill laid back no drama or toxicity guild that is looking for similar minded players to join us!
RAID TIMES
Core Mythic Team: Wed-Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est
Heroic Weekend Team: Fri & Mon 8:30pm est til 11pm
Recruiting
2 Exceptional RDPS to fill out our Core team. Would prefer MM Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock. However willing to consider other exceptional players.
All roles for the Heroic Weekend team
Casuals who want a chill guild to relax and have fun in.
We provide
-Repairs
-An active discord
-Consumables during raid time
-A guild that helps with growth of players
Contacts
Yajinni-Guild and Raid Leader-Yajinni#1786
Moon-Co-Gm- Moon#15106
Quenthulu-Recruitment officer-Quenthulu#1542
For those who are looking to join the core mythic raid team please get ahold one of us have logs on hand! You can also fill out our application https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/dark-intentions/mythic-team?preview
For those who are interested in the guild and the heroic raid team please contact us through bnet!

Hi!
Please Delete

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

If alliance is an option we may be a good fit for your times :slight_smile: [A] 4/10M 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING RDPS

Hey Frapi!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into further mythic progression. Currently 2/10 M after only a month forming as a unit. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I’m not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I’ll just give you the important information. I hope you’ll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I’m always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression- 5/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me :slight_smile:
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF