LF a new home! 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M hunter

hey hi hello! I’m looking for a new guild on horde I had to take a break from the game for the last 3 months because I was in hospital and had to have a life saving surgery at the end of BFA. due to being out for so long my guild had to replace me (I 100% understand why they did this and I have no hard feelings about it) I got into a guild at the start of shadowlands but they also died… so here I am now looking for a new guild. I’m a marks hunter 211 Ilvl 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M and I’m a skilled pvper 2.7k XP in 3v3, arena master and glad 2 times I use to do a lot of semi hardcore raiding as well and have a few achvs and titles you cant get anymore. I’m looking for a laid back atmosphere with players who wanna do arena often + Rbgs but mostly I wanna raid mythic again! I can raid or pvp any day from 8-12am EST. I’m either looking for a dps - (mage or hunter) or a healer - (Any healer since I’ve been a healer player since 04) Anyway I hope everyone is safe in these hard times and thanks for your time and consideration! have a great night / day

Btag - nessient11492

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 2
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me!

Hey there, our guild is currently open for another Hunter or if you’d prefer healing we also have a healer spot currently up for grabs to finish our healer core - I’m unsure if Alliance is at all a possibility for you but wanted to leave this here just incase it is. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M with a 0.5% wipe on Hungering.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Added you! We would love to talk to you more!

Kon,

I think we might meet your criteria except one hour different on your preferred and we have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Hey Kon!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi there, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 9/10 H and looking to finalize our core so we can finish the raid and eventually get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
8 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

Hey Kon,

Depending on gear/xp levels of each, we’d love a mage or hunter for our core. Outside of our 2 main raiding days, we run a lot of keys, just started up guild RBGs and have quite a few players who push arena rating as well. We also do a weekly alt heroic. I’m posting our spam below, feel free to reach out or apply if you think we look like a good fit!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

thanks all for the consideration

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Floor tank
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader

Hope to chat soon!

thanks all for the consideration

We are looking for more dps for our mythic progression. If interested feel free to contact us!

Weekdays is a 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria looking to bolster our DPS!!! Currently looking for strong DPS and a shaman or Pally healer.

Priority given to Boomy, fire mage, and MM hunter.

We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we hope to push hard in Shadowlands.

Our raid days are Tuesday Thursday from 9 PM CST until 12 AM CST.

If this interests you please shoot me a whisper in-game - Bruce#12185 and lets chat!

Happy hunting!

Hi Kon! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

First of all, let me say I am very glad to hear that you survived your surgery and are back to your health (or so it seems) and welcome back to World of Warcraft!

Sewer Rates (8/10 H CN) Would be interested in bringing you on board. We raid Tue/Thurs from 8-10:30p server, have some folks who are into RBGs, M+ is big, and are a mature guild looking to grow our numbers for mythic raiding and next tier.

Let me know if you’d like to chat!