221 Shadow priest lf mythic raiding guild

Hello guilds kind enough to read this post. 221 shadow priest here with 2/10m experience with raid experience on mythic sunking and hungering destroyer. Currently the guild I am in is in a tough spot raid wise with not having new boss kill in almost 4 weeks now. Raid team just does not seem to be progressing like we used to having gotten CE in BFA on N’zoth. Therefore I think it’s finally time for me to look for a new guild.

What you will get out of me. An experienced raider who has been playing since Vanilla wow. Someone who catches onto fights quickly after a few attempts, researches his class to stay up to date on the best specs, rotations, stat priority, etc., really good raid attendance, and enjoys killing boss’s =].

-Here is a link to my logs page parsing an average of 95.8 in normal castle, average of 87 in heroic, and 85 in mythic (only two boss kills) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/sanchey#

-Looking for a mythic horde raiding guild who raids on Weekdays only. Would prefer only two nights a week. Hit me up on Battle.net (CptRedBeard#1109), or discord (Sanchey#9019), or post a message here and I will get back to you!

Messaging you on Discord Hipro#8620

Currently 3/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster, as we have just started raiding Mythic as of four weeks ago. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants. We run a small bench to account for unexpected circumstances and to make our raid a little more flexible for different strats.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst/9est - 9pst/12est

Thursday: 6pst/9est - 9pst/12est

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Added you on disc 3/10m on zul’jin tues wed 8:30-11:30est

Hi Bordor! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey my guild Horde based on Zul’jin is 10/10H recently 2/10M raiding on Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST looking for another exceptional dps as a possibility! you should add me, Bnet: MarkWallBang#1894

Hi Bordor, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 2/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Honor of the Horde ( 3/10M ) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all classes for Shadowlands. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900 :smiley:

Hey Sanchey,

If you’re open to alliance, flexible on schedule and interested in the info below then hope to talk more, else GL in finding a happy home!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 6/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Would love to chat. Please see our short application link below so we can get to know you!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ Push groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

LF talented healers wanting to do great things this tier!

** Need 1 RDPS and DK **

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

We’re 2 nights a week, looking for DPS if you’re willing to raid alliance. Fill out our brief google form and we likely could chat tomorrow!

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 6/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on Blood Council with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 6/10M & 10/10H**
Currently on p3 Council.

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 6/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…

Hi Bordor

Well Howdy there partner

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 healer to complete our raid roster. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 3/10M
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual Hour Cutting Edge Team