216 Resto/Ele Sham LF 2 night group pref late night PST

Hi Thundercreek,

I sent you a discord request! Would love to chat with out about < One Shot >

Hey Thundercreek,

I wanted to reach out to you because I feel like our guild might be what you are looking for. We are AOTC and full clear heroic every week, we also run keys and pvp together. We might be stepping into mythic but our main goal is heroic and we are expanding our roster for next tier while continuing to raid together for fun/trying out other classes. We are keep it simply on Zul’jin (Horde) and we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET. If you are interested, give me a shout on discord and you can come along on Tuesday to feel us out. Mewtron#1847

hello there! we have an opening on our raid team for a resto shaman! I’ll drop our guild info for you and if it sounds like we might be a fit for you, I’d love to chat!

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 8/10H. 200 ilvl required to raid.

Pretty basic raid expectations, know the fights, have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

Hey! Not sure if you can make 1-4pm PST on Sundays work (we raid Fri 6-9pm/Sun 1-4pm PST) but we’re in need of another healer to round out our raid team. If these times are something you can possibly make work, I’ll leave the rest of the guild ad below and if any of it interests you, I’d love for us to have a chat :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a 10/10H semi-casual guild with a focus on AOTC (while leaving the door open for mythic raiding), and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us hit that goal every tier. We value players who are here for a chill and relaxed atmosphere, but when it comes to downing bosses and doing progression that they are bringing their best self and always looking to get better. We’re here to have fun, after all, and for us, fun is killing bosses and doing our part while joking around with each other.

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, you gotta buckle down
  • You enjoy a guild that has people online outside of raid nights

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

Hi there! I know I’m a little late to the party but if are still looking. My guild is looking for a shaman. We have two raid teams, T/W and F/S, 8-11PM EST. T/W mostly have their roster for mythic but F/S is still looking into building it’s core group. F/S team is currently 10/10H and consist of pretty good players, just lacking the numbers. Our guild is laid back and very welcoming. There are always people on and a few people with KSM. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested (I added you on discord arex#0920), otherwise I hope you find the right guild for you! :slight_smile:

Hi Thundercreek! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

I don’t know if you found a guild yet, but Casually Inclined raids only 2 nights a week… Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST. We’re a casual raiding guild, but we do try to get a lot done in 3 hours.
We are 8/10H but our raid leader has AOTC and that’s the goal for the guild. We do also run and push M+ keys.
my discord is Citronia#1362 if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello Thundercreek,
After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST
(11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as
an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our forum post
[H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures

Guild & Server: -Jeffery- :horde: Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific) Tuesday/Thursday
Current Progression: 10/10H 1/10M
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/jeffery
Recruitment Contacts: B.Tag: Dass#1556 Discord: Carter#7343
Requirements: 210+ilvl, Logs of current tier, ability to speak in voice comms, accept feedback, and a fun attitude.
Needs: Dps Prefer ranged. A dps who can flex heal would be highly prioritized.

Jefferey is a guild of players who have known each other since legion and have raided mythic and gotten CE in plenty of tiers throughout the years. As a guild we enjoy clearing content and sharing laughs and banter throughout the raid. During progression we will clear coms and try our best to work on fixing any issues quickly and downing bosses effectively. We have multiple Keystone masters who enjoy helping others as well as an RBG team. We play other games outside of wow and are a small community to spend time with. No racism, bigotry, or hate speech is tolerated. Feel free to message here or contact me in game with Bnet tag Dass#1556 if interested.

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+.

Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need War, Monk & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hi there Thundercreek, Persistent is a [H] Raiding guild on Turalyon. We are looking for more players to join our Raiding Team. Currently we are 9-10H progressing into Mythic. We would love to talk to you. Contact Coco#6386/Chazavier#4512 on Discord for more info.

You sounds like a great fit, other than the fact that we raid 3 nights. We can discuss that later. :stuck_out_tongue:

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Hey Thundercreek !

The Aftermath on Zul’jin is currently looking to recruit strong DPS as we continue our push through Mythic CN. We are a newly formed guild of semi-hardcore raiders, led by multiple CE players looking to challenge ourselves to down bosses. If you are looking for a new home or a new challenge, we are interested in talking to you and seeing if you would be a good fit for our team!

Current Progression:

3/10 M CN

Currently looking for:

Range DPS:

• Shadow Priest High Demand
  • Fire Mage High Demand
  • Elemental Sham
  • Markmanship Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Healers:

• Any exceptional Healer feel free to apply.

Melee DPS

• Any exceptional Melee feel free to apply.

Please contact:

Matics#11150 On Battlenet or Matics#4228 on Discord

Generick#1593 on Battlenet or Generick#6503 on Discord

Hey there Thundercreek! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hello!

I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! We are an Aotc plus guild! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 1/10 M Hope to chat soon!

Btag Kenoshis#1451

Hello and sorry to hear about your situation.

OHD might be a good home for you. We raid Wed/ Thurs 9pm to 12am EST and we are 9/10H. Please look at the link below for more information! I look forward to hearing from you Thundercreek!

Hey. Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 3/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00-10:00 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Sorry to those who’ve replied or sent friend requests, I’ve avoided this forum for a few days. I’ve updated some preferences and still looking.