2/10M Resto Druid + Warlock LFG

Two old school friends looking to continue progressing through the vampire castle and beyond. Neither of us are really Cutting Edge focused this expansion, though would like to continue raiding mythic content. We are both over 1400io in m+ this season, and have completed a CE (Jaina) during BfA.

Healing is my main spec, I’ve been working on boomkin as an off spec. I do not have dps parses at this time.

Warlock friend: Zyyras

Thank you for stopping by :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking to fill a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hi Starlily! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Enrage Timer is a (6/10M CN) Mythic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, and earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

Looking for a strong fire mage and warlock, prefer aff. Also interested in adding a strong holy paladin with competent ret OS to the core. Possibly interested in a strong UH DK.

*We do not have room for another healer atm, but you did say you could dps and we can help you gear it up as well! If that is something you don’t mind and interested in. Let me know!!

We are looking for players who know their spec well and have a good understanding of boss mechanics quickly. We also are interested in players that like to run M+ actively as we have a good group of players that enjoy running it after raid and during the day. We expect you to research your chosen character spec and all encounters. Must have a good attitude about wiping and be constructive. Raid attendance is highly valued more than parses.

Raiding Schedule
Main Raid: Tues & Thurs: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Offnight (Optional) Raid: Wednesdays 7-10pm PST where we do heroic skip or some mythic farm bosses

We have:
*A strong mythic raiding team
*Experienced Mythic+ Players
*A very social and friendly batch of core guild members
*Guild bank access as well as repairs
*Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Vantus Runes are provided for the main raids

Add me on Battlenet for a quick response back!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

Hi Starlily,
We might be a bit too far behind you to be of any interest, but I thought I would offer because we would love to have you. Our guild just started Heroic CN and are 10/10N 3/10H. We have spots available for a healer and ranged dps so both of you would fit right in to the team. We have a great group of people in our guild, who are serious about progressing but also a silly bunch who joke around a lot in guild chat. We aren’t the type to rage at a wipe, we are raiding to have fun most of all. We also have people running M+ up to +11’s so far, plus PvP, weekly transmog runs, Torghast, etc. If you want to try us out and see how it goes, you both are welcome to join us on any of our raid nights: no strings or server transfers attached.

Bnet: Vanahae#1159

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aus-wf-730est-lf-dps-for-heroic-raid-team/893591

Hi there. Long standing guild with more than a few old school gamers.
Give us a look.
We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653
Kinetik: Kinetk#1503

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey there, I’m not quite sure we are exactly what you are looking for, but we are on the same server, so doesn’t hurt to give you our spiel. 7/10M on a 2 day schedule, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. The warlocks heroic parses look like they should, so we wouldn’t mind another lock for sludge. We honestly don’t need need a healer atm, but a boomie would be awesome. If you wouldn’t mind practicing some dps’ing a bit and more doing some OS heals feel free to add my btag, if not no worries.

Conzeula#1172

Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.

Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

add me Thecoldbange#1998 Resurgence of Bleeding hollow 2/10m wed thur 8 to 11 est

I’m putting together a regular mythic team in my guild. I’d love tochat with you about opportunities.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, heroics, CN raiding , BG’s, and general shenanigans. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content… we all have adult lives now that paces our gaming progress. Also we aren’t a solo’ers/lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name and we enjoy one anothers company while gaming…

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836, Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’d like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey! Would love to talk to you both about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. We have room for you both.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hi Starlily! LightBrigade [Sargeras, Alliance] is a 2 day a week raiding guild focused on progression without burnout. We’re mostly working professionals with families who can’t commit a ton of time to raiding but still want a challenge and to progress on end game content. We’re 2/10 Mythic right now. I’ve included our recruitment post below. Check out our website to see how our guild is structured lightbrigade . us

[History]

Light Brigade was formed during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion on 6-12-2009. Our primary focus is to enjoy playing World of Warcraft. Our raid goal is to progress as far as we can as guild in a tier but not at the cost of burn out or fatigue. Our motto is “To finish the marathon, not win the sprint!”

We are here to have fun and challenge ourselves as a group and in an atmosphere that we are all proud to call home.

[Schedule]

Tuesday 9:00pm-12:00 server (CST) (7pm-10pm PST; 10pm -1am EST)
Thursday 9:00pm-12:00 server (CST) (7pm-10pm PST; 10pm -1am EST)

[Guild Expectations]

• Your actions and how you communicate represents who you are. You are expected to maintain a positive attitude and keep negative vibes to yourself.
  • You are expected to stay up to speed on guild announcements in discord and in the game.

[Raid Expectations]

We view raiding as a hobby and a craft. You are expected to take pride in your craft and commit to raid times and maintaining a positive raid atmosphere.

Mythic spots are determined by multiple factors including attendance and raid performance. If you’re online during raid times, your attendance is tracked regardless if you’re in the raid group. These are the players we look to first when spots are needed to be filled.

[Recruitment]

Thanks for your interest in Light Brigade! We are currently looking to add the following classes to our progression raiding pool:

Healers:

• 1 Shaman
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Monk

DPS:

• 1 Warlock
  • 1 Mage
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Demon Hunter

We highly encourage all interested players to read our guild governance document found here: lightbrigade dot us/governance

This will tell you how our guild is structured and what to expect as a potential recruit.

To inquire about joining, please fill out the application on our website

OR

Contact one the following officers:

Feldoh
BNET: Deepfreeze#1315
Discord: Feldoh#1345

Roxybear
BNET: Roxybear13#1351
Discord: Roxybear#3418

OR

Leave a message in our discord at:
discord.gg/455PeTy

Hi there! I’m with Luminous [H] on Bleeding Hollow, currently 3/10M with ~12% on Artificer. We’d be interested in taking you both and sponsoring your transfers!

Our raid times are Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Btag: Genevre#1293
Please feel free to hit me up if interested!

Hello starlily & friend,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

Hello there!

Right off the bat we’re on Stormrage, wasn’t sure if you’re considering a transfer so thought I’d ask!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M from an old guild. We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Let me know if you are interested:

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon.
Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex

DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hi Starlily

Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further.
Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday.

You can check out our forum post for more info.

bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Cheers!

Hey there!
If horde is an option I’d love to chat! We raid Mon/Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 11pm EST. We are currently 3/10M

If interested please reach out Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!