224 Havoc DH LF CE Guild

Hi, I’m a Havoc DH main on Illidan looking for a CE guild. I started raiding in 8.3 during Nya, and was able to clear 10/12 M with good logs before my guild stopped raiding for the tier. My raid progress is currently 2/10 Mythic CN, I’m aware it’s not ideal, but I haven’t seriously raided outside of the first few weeks of the tier and I’ve performed well on every kill I’ve had thus far. 2-3 days a week would be my preference, with nothing too late on weekdays. I’m very willing to server transfer for a good fit.

Character >> Mayhemidan - Illidan
(Logs are public under this name from Nya/CN)

Btag >> Mayhem#12600

Discord >> Mayhem#7728

Hi Mayhem :slight_smile: I sent you a btag invite, would love to chat!

Hi Mayhemldan!

We are currently looking for a DH to join our team! We raid Tues/Wed/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm EST. We are currently 4/10M. We are an adult oriented gaming community that loves all things WoW but also to dabble into other games on off nights to change things up.

If any of this could work for you I’d love to hear from you. We just had a DH spot open! Add Nox#1368 bnet or Nox#3461 discord for a quick chat!
Cheers!

Currently 5/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core and a dps/healer multispec. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Thursday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Hi Mayhemidan! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi May, if you are interested in what I am posting below. Please reach out to someone below. We would be happy to have a convo and see how you could fit into our team.

Seventh Breakfast is a newly formed guild located on Bleeding Hollow. We are compromised of 12 8/10M raiders.

For the remainder of Castle Nathria we will be building on our great foundation of raiders. We will achieve CE this tier and push to top 200 US at least come next tier.

We need currently 1-2 people to raid mythic on tuesday. We will easily be 5/10M from the first week

Recruiting:
ALL GOOD APPLICANTS APPLY

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
DPS:
DK
Rogue
Mage
Boomkin
Warlock

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Wednesday: 8pm-11pmEST
Thursday: 8pm-11pmEST

Contact Shocka or Aphro on discord if you are interested!
Razagul#4633
aphro#1841

Hey Mayhem,

If you’re open to alliance and interested in the info below then hope we can talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment