210 Spriest looking for new home

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps . We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We are 7/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey Väccine,

One Breath from Death on Zul’jin is a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.
We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can.

We are currently 9/10H

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below

Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

If you’re willing to move to Area52 then I’d love to chat with you about a main roster spot on our mythic team. 2/10M T/W/Th from 8:30-11:30pm.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-210m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hello Vaccine! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. I know we’re really behind, only running normal, but having a player of your expertise would be a tremendous help!

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Phury is 1/10m and 10/10h we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we do mythic plus’s and have some pvpers we almost always have someone on discord in the eveneing and late into the wee hours of the morning hit me up tang#1917

Hey there! We’re a pretty friendly and social group always looking for more ranged dps :smiley:

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 3/10m currently, 10/10h. 10/12m last tier.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. 10/10h currently. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey Vaccine, hope you’re doing well. I am the Co-GM of Untouchable, a newly founded guild on Tichondrius (Horde).

<Untouchable> is focused on earning Cutting Edge during the Sanctum of Dominion raid tier. We are a group of friends who got tired of carrying the rest of our team, so we made our own guild. We are ex-7/12M Ny’alotha and are 1/10M currently. Our guild’s roster is about 50% complete, and we think you’ll make a great fit.

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.
  • Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hi Vaccine! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Looking to add 1 DPS, not a bench spot. We’re 3/10M with plans of killing Sun King and Inerva this week. T/TR/Sun 9PM-12AM EST. We just transferred to Stormrage US. Lmk if this might be a good fit, Abe1224#1820 bnet.

Hey mate!

I’m Sano, Raid Leader for Deadmoon Tribe on Gorefiend-Horde. We’re an AoTC-Focused guild, currently 8/10 Heroic (Expecting AoTC in 2 weeks at current progression) who raids Monday/Thursday from 8:15-11:30 EST.

I run a tight ship as Raid Leader, focused on progression, but we have a good time and I’m always willing to lend an ear if something comes up, or help out if someone needs a hand. I’m very open about my standards and expectations, and all our info is plain to see for everyone on our discord.

We’ve got a big social guild behind us too, with someone always running something, be it M+ or PvP or some guild event. We’re an inclusive, minimal drama space, perfect for casuals or hardcore casuals alike.

If any of that sounds good, find me on Discord at Acemonster#2273 or on B.Net at Acemonster#1644.

Hope you find what you’re looking for, even if it isn’t us! Cheers!

Hi Väccine!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six” a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members pushing 2200 arena ratings, 1400io ratings, and some who log in just to pet battle xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Hey Vaccine, feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hey Vaccine,

Ill make this short and sweet. Please send me a message or add me on discord for more information @ Thrall#2082

We are LFM for our Mythic raid team! Tues/Weds 8pm - 12am CST. We are in Need for a tank, and a few DPS, one being a shadow priest of high priority! Mythic+ is a must in our guild, and casual players are also welcome!
What we Offer:

-A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company
-Active discord community, with many of us hanging out
-Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding
-Casual normal/heroic run for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

-Players with a fun, but competitive nature.
-Players who constantly look to improve at their game
-People looking for a community to hang out with, offer guidance along the way
-People who are open-minded and respectful toward others
-Must be 18+
-Active Mythic Plus Runners

We have our AOTC, and clear heroic in one raid night. We just need the remaining few to push into mythic. We are also paying the server transfer fee for exceptional candidates down the road.

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST
Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader

Hope to chat soon!

hey there! im with a guild called Overtuned on Zuljin and i am looking for a ranged dps to join our mythic roster, we currently have AOTC, we raid Thurs/Fri 7-10est. we are a rather semi hardcore guild that wants to progress through mythic as far as we can go but at a more casual pace.

let me know if youd like to talk more

Lyssa#1156

Man people blowing you up lol

Hope this post finds you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-910h-looking-for-ranged-dps-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-midnight-cstst/851699

Hey Vaccine!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey there!

You have a lot of responses so I will keep it short. My guild is 9/10 H, looking for a couple more for Denathrius and beyond. Open to some switching up for the next tier so we will start alt raids after we get AOTC. We might go a little into mythic but we are a primarily heroic guild. We are active doing keys and pvp together and are overall a relaxed guild who likes to play together. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET, if you’d like to come along and see what we’re about, you can shoot me a message on discord at Mewtron#1847

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 9/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment