6 Horde Players looking for Mythic Raid Team

Hello,

I am looking for a raid team for a group of players. The group consists of 1 Death Knight, 1 Warlock, 1 Balance druid, 1 Fury/Arms Warrior, 1 Rogue and 1 Paladin. We are hoping to find a two to three day a week raiding guild. Available to raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 8:30 pm or later EST . If anyone is interested I can provide logs for all the players we are excellent players and willing to trial for a team. Currently 3/10m willing to join a 10/10 heroic looking to progress into mythic.

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Currently 3/10M 35% on Darkvein in 8 pulls
Multiple Raid teams

Leadership –

• GM – Jess
  • Co-GM/Banking - Dargos
  • Raid Lead & Strats - Dekovi
  • HR - Nightbolt
  • PVP/RBGs - Star
  • Banking - Jaydied

Learning AoTC team will be coming back in SL. Raid times for this team will be Saturday from 8pm to Midnight EST.

The Mythic team is aiming for CE in Shadowlands but at a more relaxed pace. Would like a DE Tank and a switch healer for progression.

These are the current goals, expectations and requirements, these could change as the tier progresses.

-Mythic goal is to push as far as we can into the new content with the
ultimate goal being CE without killing ourselves for it.

-Allowing for and fostering a learning environment, where
someone can come into the raid in a new role and be allowed to
work towards the next two without being made to feel like crap
about themselves or their play.

-Team improvement seen weekly. This means seeing the team
become more cohesive as a team, each kill becoming faster and
cleaner each week.

-Personal improvement for every member of the team. This isn’t just
getting higher ilvl but improving ourselves as raiders.
Doing mechanics correctly, improving our dps/hps/survivability,
whatever the case my be for each one of us.

Raid Times and add-on requirements –
-Mythic - Mon & Wed 8pm to 11pm EST, Tues Heroic optional night same time
-AoTC - Sat 8pm to Midnight (starting Jan 9th)
-DBM/Bigwigs
-Weakauras
-Some sort of meters, preferred details
-GTFO
-Exorsus Raid tools

Attendance:
-80% or better attendance. The more regularly you attend, the better
you will become. (There are some that work schedules prohibit this,
just let me know and I can work with these issues)
-Be in the raid group fully prepared at least 15 minutes before the
official start time. This allows for the first pull to be right at raid start.
-Consider the Mercenary program if you cannot meet the above
requirements or the one below comes up.
-Real Life is a thing but if you must be gone ​more than a month, ​upon
your return, you will need to catch up with things before returning to the team on a full-term basis. This will be laid out by the team lead and a more limited schedule will be worked out until the base requirements are met.

Current Expectations – (these to be changed with SL release and will increase as the tier progresses)
-Ilvl of 175 and reknown no farther behind then 1 week for Normal, 195 for Heroic.
-Ilvl of 205 and reknown capped each week - This is for mythic.
-Fully enchanted and gemmed with current mats.
-All members are expected to have a basic knowledge of all mechanics
for all fights BEFORE​ going into the fight. Members will also need to
understand the team strats beyond just their role.
-Emphasis will always be put on a player’s ability to avoid raid
mechanics and adapt over doing more damage.
-All raiders need to use discord with a working mic during raid. You will
also need to understand how to use the posting features in discord
for team communication and messages. This is the main method for
communication between leaders and raiders and needs to be checked
regularly. Adjust your mic sensitivity if it is needed, we should not hear
every key click! If you don’t know how than please ask. I would hate to
have to require most of the raid to go to push to talk but I will.
-If you are going to miss raid for ANY reason, use the attendance
channel! That is why we have one. We don’t need explanations. We
just need to know who we might need to replace for a night or so.
-Mythic + completion of enough keys to have at least two choices in your vault from keys, prefer at least a +6 or higher. This will change as the tier progresses.

-Plenty of personal food and pots. Though these are typically provided
you need to be prepared in case personal food is being used (talk to
your local guild bank officer, she might either provide or sell you
them discounted). You are REQUIRED to prepot, the RL and officers
check logs for them.
-Health Pots: Not optional, bring them or ask for some.

-Mythic - Augment Runes - They help with progression and the RL
might ask for them to be used. These are not provided, and you
should ideally always have at least a stack or two saved up.

Lastly –
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership
of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you
aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the
strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill
videos/warcraftlog replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so
they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their
gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated
before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO, and Weak Auras -
this is not optional!
-Have fun! This after all a game.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
Shadowiz128#1805 Shadòw#3133 Preferred
Or fill out an app here h ttps://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hey there! Check out our post and if it sounds like we may be a fit for you hit me up! [H]<Safehouse> 10/10H Area 52 Recruiting for Mythic

Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!
BNET: Naddy#11821
Discord: Atomz#9840

Hey, still looking for a guild? I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow, we’re 10/10 H CN moving onto Mythic next week. Our times are set at Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at

Battletag : Adam#14502
Discord: Adam#7838

Hey! I would love to hear more about yourself and your group! I am currently leading a team that is 10/10H, 1/10M on Area-52. I’ll leave the traditional copy-paste info below, but if you all are still looking, please reach out! #Chia6920 (Discord)

Deadweight is a poppin’ guild on Area 52 [H], and we are looking to take on a few more skilled players into our roster for a Mythic push. We are also looking for socials and we welcome anyone who wants a fun home while they work on their character before finding a home for raiding.

About us: We are an adult guild (21+, most in our mid 30s) that came together to just have a grand old time smacking some dragons around. We emphasize a positive raiding environment heavily, but expect that everyone does their due diligence to be prepared for raid and have mastery of their class. Our ultimate goal is to clear all mythic content while it is current, and we will push our members to play at the level, but we will not sacrifice a positive and fun raiding environment to get there. Leadership and multiple members of the team have experience (some extensively so) in both Cutting Edge and top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule: 7pm - 10pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. (That’s 10pm - 1am EST)

What we’re looking for: We are open to all applicants! We’re more interested in collecting people with the right raiding mindset and personalities rather than the right classes. So all exceptional people, please reach out!

Additionally, if you feel you would like to raid in this sort of environment in the future, but want a fun environment to hang out with while you get up to speed through off-night normal clears and M+ runs, please join us!

Truly and honestly, we want to have a blast playing this game. If this sounds like the right raiding environment for you, then please fill out this google poll linked below or reach out! You can contact either of the lovely people below and we would be happy to chat with you!

Chia - GM and Raid Lead: Chia#6920 (Discord)
Ainsley - Recruitment Officer: Ithika#6509
Wugzz - Officer: Wugzz#1652

Hey Jays,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hi Jays! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. Would love to talk to you more about the players.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584