Returning Raider LF Guild - Thrall Preferred - Holy/Disc Priest

LF guild of mature raiders that raid somewhere close to 9-12EST two nights a week. I’m re-gearing but was formerly a pretty successful H/M raider until life got in the way. My main focus is Holy (raided holy for years) but I can run Disc once I know the fights and get some practice. Will also run M+ of course when there is time.

Hi Aonine! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

I think you might be a good fit for us
THE GOAL
Dirty Mike and the Boys is a Heroic Horde raiding guild on Mal’Ganis. We are currently 8/10H pushing towards AOTC and possibly Mythic if the group size grows to allow it.

WHAT PLAYERS CAN EXPECT
We host our main Heroic raid on Tues/Thurs nights at 8PM - 11PM CST. Normal raid is the same time on Sunday night. We develop our strategies to help our players and composition progress through content as efficiently as possible. The environment of our raid is one where we share best practices and help each other grow.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Ambitious and positive players who are prepared and ready on time. Know the fight mechanics beforehand so we can commit our time to executing.

Message me for more information, Actionmuffin#1458 on bnet or Actionmuffin#1014 on discord.

Hi Aonine!

Would love to talk to you about my guild, as our schedules line up perfectly! We raid tuesday and thursday from 9-11 EST! Add me on discord at Letholas#9581, or join our recruitment discord to talk to myself and my co-gm!
https://discord.gg/2CVU7J3yEC

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

We currently have an opening for a healer.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, and a casual BG night each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey Aonine! I’m a returning raider as well!

Formaggio-Thrall is a newly formed guild interested in raiding Mythic, with an AOTC-minimum mindset and a casual environment. We’re on Thrall! If you think you’d be interested in checking us out, we raid 8-11 EST Tues/Thurs, and are actually running CN (Normal) right now!

If any of that sounds good, feel free to add me at Ethelwulf#1181