[H] 210 MM hunter + 204 RDruid LF casual raiding + M+ / Aegwynn cluster

We are looking for an active social and casual-ish guild to run raid and M+. Evening and late nights work best for us, with raid days Sun-Thurs (we are unavailable Fri + Sat)

MM Hunter is a new player looking to improve,
RDruid is an experienced player who currently tanks heroic CN and is 9/10H

We are both active daily players who are friendly and helpful.
18+ please

Cluster includes: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Garrosh, Gurubashi, Hakkar

Hi i’m the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h if ur intrested hit me up tang#1917

Hey Antioxidant!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Antioxidant! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955