Rogue LF raiding/mythic+ guild

10/10H rogue LF guild to raid with and/or push keys with - evenings/weekends are ideal but can make other times as well. Faction/server doesn’t matter as I’m willing to transfer for the right guild.

1 Like

is the name of my guild on Zul’Jin but we’re horde. We are 8/10H as a group but we have all downed raid seperately juts not as a guild yet! which is why im recruiting lol. We also push keys and are now getting to the 15s as a group.
Raids are Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12am EST
my bnet is Edgard34#1689

Shattered Honor**

Hi Weeb! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Weebstabber,

One Breath from Death sounds like the place for you.

We are a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Hey Weebstabber!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello, I’m the recruitment officer of “The Expedition” a Horde based guild on Thrall , we are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H. We formed towards the back end of BFA with the goals of progressing Mythic during Shadowlands. Our raid schedule is T/Th from 8 pm - 11 pm EST.We are currently in search of DPS to fill our main raid team. So we can further progress into Mythic CN and in preparation for patch 9.1.

We do M+ and Pvp. All players are welcome to join our heroic requirements are 195 and Mythic is 205.

In Game: Masharu, BNET:YungJeezy#1658, or Discord: Husbando Childe#5132 or ítzy/Sitrí, BNET:Echohertz#1215

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hello there Weebstabber

We’re a fresh guild on Illidan currently looking for more raiders to raid with. Tues/Thurs 7:30-9:30pm EST raid schedule. Contact information below if you’re interested in chatting

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Tanks: Druid, Demon Hunter, Monk

Healers: Druid, Pally, Shaman, Monk, 2nd disc priest and holy priest would also be fine.

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman

Melee DPS: Rogue, Shaman, Demon Hunter

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hi Weebstabber!

I am the GM of [H] on Mal’Ganis. Would you be open in having a conversation to see if we would be a good fit for you? Below is an overview of our culture & focuses. The majority of us play evenings and couple are late night. Add me on discord Scottygartner#1742 and send me PM!

Familia focuses on cultivating a chill, fun, and get stuff done environment. We are a newer guild that is prepping for the next tier of raiding by progressing through Heroic CN & pushing M+ keys. Currently 4/10 H, but several of us have been pugging through to get our AOTC.

Raid times:
Tuesdays: 8:30pm-11pm CST
Thursdays: 8pm-11pm CST

Thanks for taking the time to read through this and I hope to hear from you!

Hey Weeb!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello,

<Forge> on Bleeding Hollow would love to have you.

Formed in late January, we’re currently 9/10H and actively push keys outside of raid times.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST, if you have any questions hit me up on discord ruminat1on#5747

Check us out on Raider IO or WoWProgress

Hello Weebstabber :slight_smile:

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee Classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 200 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

HI! on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Good evening everyone!

H A V E N - is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory.

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, 3/10M, and 90% w/ M Sunking.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867(Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Requirements: - Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.

Needs:
Tank (Any Class) HIGH
Shadow Priest HIGH
Boomkin HIGH

All roles essentially available for motivated and skilled players!

Hello there!

We do a mix of raiding and M+, so I think we’d be a good fit.

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M, +1400 IO, 215+ ilvl (progressed in old guild). We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as a CE build, but if it happens then great! A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn. We are just look to have fun and play the game at mythic raid level.

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it.

Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Would love to play with ya!

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

Hey there Weebstabber,

Dreamscape is currently looking to add new members to our team. We are currently 9/10 H and our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 9PM EST. We also love to do guild pvp fun, transmog runs, and of course pushing mythic + keys. If you feel you might be a good fit feel free to reach out to us. I hope you have a great rest of your day :slight_smile:

Neoramuh#1528
Addictive#1191

Hey there,

[H] Formaggio-Thrall is my guild, the cheesiest guild around in fact!

We raid Tues/Thurs, 8-11EST and are a mythic-minded guild with an AOTC-minimum goal per patch. We also run M+ pretty consistently and have some strong contenders in that field! If that fits in your time frame and you’d be interested in discussing more, add me on BNET!

Celestaros, Recruitment Officer
Ethelwulf#1181