221 Warrior - LF Guild

221 DPS Warrior - 6/10M

Looking for a 2 day guild with times around 7pm-11pm CST. I’d also be open to weekend day raiding.

My current guild private logs most content. I’d be happy to screen share over discord if you’d like to see things in more detail or review a particular boss fight.

Ideal guild would be 6/10m or higher, have a mature environment with informed leadership and prepared raiders.

Bnet - Lemistio#1110
Discord - Lemistio#7416

Hi Lemisto! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there!

I’m Ønyxsis of the Illidan guild Bloodknight Redemption.

Our team raids Saturday/Monday 7:30-10:30 CT.

We’re 9/10 Heroic, scheduled to clear Denathrius this Saturday (Today). From which point, we’ll be transitioning into Mythic progression for the remainder of the tier.

We’re doing Sludge>Gen>Sire this Saturday if you want to tag along to see if it’s a good fit.

We are on Illidan, so if you try us out and think it’s a good fit, then we discuss getting you moved over no problem.

If interested, please reply here, or reach me on Discord at Onyxsis#1442!

Still looking

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [6/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild in our first established tier in Nyalotha and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Hello Lemistio!

Welcome!

Officer Chat is looking for solid DPS to round out our roster. We’re searching for a Warrior, a DK, and a Mage.

We are 10/10 heroic and 1/10M currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Tuesday morning and I’m still searching!

Hey Lemistio,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!