212 disc priest thrall

EDIT: it is a total of 5 people looking now. We are

• myself (disc priest)
  • resto sham
  • ww monk
  • havoc dh

We all want to raid however we cannot transfer servers.

During the week raid nights would have to end by 9pm because we are all working with jobs that start earlier. Friday and Saturday’s are fine.

Hi all. I am a disc priest main looking for a new guild home for me and my brother (dh dps) on thrall. We love to do mythics and raid heroic. We enjoy progression and having fun. I’m not a perfect player by any means and can take constructive feedback where needed.

Hello rhaigne and brother im going to be starting a guild for our clan and im looking to recruit wow players let me know if interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, if you are willing to go alliance we could help you out.
My guild is too sweet on Lightbringer. We need another healer and could always take a dps. We are a mix of family and friends. And long time wow players. Hit me up on Battle net if you would like to talk. We are currently 9/10 doing heroic sire progression. We raid Friday and Saturday 7-9:30 pm pacific time

Jackymoon#1378

Hi Rhaigne! We’re building up a casual heroic raid team and I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi Rhaigne!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six” a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members pushing 2200 arena ratings, 1400io ratings, and some who log in just to pet battle xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Hey check out the info below and let me know if you’re interested. We’d love to talk more!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. Currently 8/10H We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for a havoc dh. We are a guild who also does tons of m+ and pvp. We also enjoying playing off raid nights as well! If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello ! -Dew It- is a newly formed guild with the goal of completing mythic content. We are currently 10/10 Heroic. 2/10 Mythic -We are looking for players who have always wanted Cutting edge but never took the jump to try. We work with our members to improve every week. If you are looking for a mythic oriented guild that can have fun and still perform please feel free to reach out to us.

Raid times - Friday,Saturday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment needs - We currently need 1 healer and a mixture of ranged/ melee DPS

Contact information - Dillon1330#1684 Shaad#1867

Hey Rhaigne

We at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 3/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raid Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

We are on Suramar-Draka but we have a guild discord that already has members from different servers. Feel free to join our raid team or join for a mythic+ from Thrall.

Feel free to reach out to me @ Schizo529#1124!

Thanks so much for the replies everyone! As it turns out when I left the guild a few others did too. So I got a few others who are looking for new jokes as well. Do you guys take rescues? :joy:

I’ll be reaching out shortly to everyone thanks so much for the replies I’m excited to chat with everyone

Hi Rhaigne!

I think you’d make a great fit in our guild. We can also discuss about your buddies. Here’s our guild info. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 10/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Bush Wookies is a progression focused AOTC guild on Illidan currently 9/10 looking for more to join our ranks. We are looking for exceptional dps and healers for our core raid team to get CN on farm and push into mythic. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30PM - 12:00 am EST and like to push mythic + the rest of the week. Bush Wookies is a friendly guild that has been together for 15 years and will help people looking to improve or get into raiding. We want nice non-toxic members who want to grow as a community, ragers & quitters need not apply!

@Zil(Teire)#0752 discord
Zilowa#1314 btag

Hey Rhaigne and brother! I think you might be a decent enough fit. Guild Name Optional is a new guild on Thrall-US formed in February of 2021. We are a group of players who enjoy all aspects of the game from pve (raiding and mythic keystones) to pvp to social activities. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with like-minded individuals that enjoy all aspects of the game as well as build a solid raid comp for AOTC and mythic progression.

Raid: We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm est. We offer guild repairs, cauldrons, feasts, gems, and enchants.

Contact Information

Alkamyst: Alkamyst#1337 (Discord) | Drdiabeetus#11324 (Bnet)
Skylitnight: Skylitnight#1896 | Skylitnight#11667 (Bnet)

Hey! In the off-chance that you haven’t found a guild yet (seems like you got quite a few good options to look at!) and that you all are okay with server transferring, we may have some room for you guys on Wyrmrest Accord! You can find our guild information below, and if it interests you I’d love for us to have a chat :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a 10/10H semi-casual guild with a focus on AOTC (while leaving the door open for mythic raiding), and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us hit that goal every tier. We value players who are here for a chill and relaxed atmosphere, but when it comes to downing bosses and doing progression that they are bringing their best self and always looking to get better. We’re here to have fun, after all, and for us, fun is killing bosses and doing our part while joking around with each other.

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, you gotta buckle down
  • You want a guild with people on outside of raid nights

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

Just saw this, as per my other comment, would love to speak with you soon in detail.

Hey Rhaigne,

My guild is a group of fun guys. We raid T/Th 7:45 -11:00pm EST. Currently 9/10 Heroic and looking to begin mythic prog. We actually have a decent number of spots open on the team. If you are interested I’d love to talk to get to know what you are interested in :slight_smile:

Hello, Nice to meet you. I am Kittler.

I am with (H) [Mourning Shadows]-US Thrall.

We are currently 7/10H fast approaching AOTC.

We are a Casual Guild currently looking for a few healers and dps to fill our rosters. We raid one night a week for 3 hours. That is Sunday from 9pm-12am Eastern Standard Time.

Majority of us are older (25+) and work evenings/nights. So we are not on much during the week. But active during the weekend.
We are a LGTBQ friendly guild.

If this sounds like a fit for your schedule and play style. Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Phae#9684 Or on Battle Net at Phae#11613.

I really appreciate a lot of the replies, but with our current set ups we can’t really switch servers.

If you are interested in staying on Thrall. I would love to set up some time to chat. Our guild is 9/10 Heroic atm. Let me know you can hit me up on discord Kaizilla

or on Bnet: Douglas#1717

Unfortunately neither myself or the others can do a week day raid last 9. Your guild sounds good though. Good luck to ya