DH Ilvl 216 and BM Ilvl 212 looking for guild on Area52

Recently the guild my husband and I were/are in on Area 52 fell apart due to people leaving the game :frowning: We’ve cleared normal CN and were working on heroic until we lost our players. We would like to continue to raid and are looking for a easy going group that runs preferably on fri and sat nights. We love to help fellow guildies out and are always up for keys, torghast and mog runs. We do have logs from recent raid runs if needed be. Thank you for reading and hope you have a great day!

Hi Phenona! If open to a server transfer, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Phenona!
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Phenona,

Our guild is looking to add a few new people too our raid team and I would love a chance to chat with you about it.
We raid Friday / Saturday 8-11pm EST.
We are 10/10N and 9/10Heroic
We are an older guild, formed in 2008 and we took a raiding break for all of BFA, but are back now and trying to get sh*t done lol.
Anyways, if things sound good i would love to talk more
Actavius#1307 - BNet

Hi there! Not sure if transferring is an option or if you can make Sundays, but our guild is looking for a DH and a hunter! I’d love to chat and see about having you guys run with us :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric-Wyrmrest Accord, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a fresh semi-casual AOTC-focused guild that’s 9/10H, and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to always be trying their best. That they work to always better themselves and help the team, but know that at the end of the day that we’re here to have fun. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option!

Don’t want to raid? No problem! We also welcome those who are just looking to do M+ throughout the week, especially other tanks and healers.

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

We’re looking for:

• Tank (VDH highly sought after, but any non-DK tank is also great)
  • Healers: shaman highly desired; must be non-priest/non-paladin
  • Ranged DPS: mages & hunters preferred; non-warlock
  • Melee DPS: DHs, enh shaman, and rogues preferred.

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, it’s time to buckle down
  • You enjoy a guild that has people online outside of raid nights

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee/Tank Classes.

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey! If you’re still looking, we’re on area 52. Check out our recruitment post and if we sound like a fit for you hit me up! [H]<Safehouse> 10/10H Area 52 Recruiting for Mythic