216 Fire Mage, 1150io, 9/10H, LF Horde Guild

[Saltwater] Area 52 (H)
Raid times tues/wed 8-11pm EST
Current progress: 8/10H

Current Needs: RDPS, Warrior, Rogue, Disc Priest, Rdruid

What we seek: We are seeking raiders looking to progress M raid and high level keys throughout multiple tiers with a good attitude. We are not casual, but we do not act like elitists, we like to theorycraft together and work together to down/burn bosses down quickly. If you think you’ve got what it takes, contact us. We would love to have your Mage come trial with us, feel free to hmu!

Bnet: SewerRatNose#1603
Discord: Qlu#7777

is looking to flesh out our roster for raiding, All members are 10/10H the guild itself just started.

We are looking to push CE every tier.
Looking for consistent players with a chill yet competitive attitude towards raiding.

We are looking for mostly dps roles currently, whatever class you feel you are best on.

Raid days/times
Tuesday and Wednesday
8:15pm-11:15pm est

Server/faction/region
Zul’jin/Horde/US

If interested please feel free to message me at: Hellzshadow#11797
and apply at

Looking forward to playing with you

Hey E,

We’re in the market for some fresh faces, and might be a good fit for you! A little bit about us, and what we’re looking for:

About

Adventure Co [H][Tichondrius] is founded by long-time MMORPG veterans. Now that we’re “all grown up” with jobs, significant others, kids, etc., we created a mature (18+) guild focused on having fun while still progressing mythic content.

Core Values

Adventure Co is a safe place for all. To achieve that, we have a couple of values to follow:

• Be Empathetic - Understand that every member of the guild is a person with feelings, needs, and real-life stresses of their own.

• Have Fun - Don’t take this game too seriously, and remember we are here to have fun.

Current Raid Progression

10/10N & 7/10H

Raid Schedule

• Monday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific

• Thursday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific

• Optional Wednesday 9 pm to 12 am Pacific - Farm night, M+, achievement runs, etc.

If you’re interested in chatting you can hit me up @Naberious#3107 on Discord or Naberious#1134 in-game with questions!

Thanks!

Hello Elainth!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Horde guild on Mal’Ganis currently 2/10M 10/10H Rebuilding its main Raid roster from the ground up after some Unfortunate circumstances, we are accepting trials for all roles at this time. We plan to get CE but probably will not make it there this tier unless we get some quality players who are ready to clear content. Raid times are Tues Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 Central.

if you are looking for a new home with active players please do not hesitate to contact me! looking forward to hearing from you. Btag: Killering#11278
Disc Killering#2514

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!

If you’d consider a Sun/Mon raid schedule, Crucible on Zul’jin [H] would love for you to consider raiding with us. We’re a CE oriented guild, with members that run keys during the week and casually pvp.

We’re currently 2/10M, 10/10H and have a high priority spot for a fire mage.

If you’d be interested here’s my discord Nikki#9174

Hey Elainth,

Blacklisted is a 1 night per week (8-11:30 EST Thursdays) 9/10H guild. We’re a bunch of adults too and while we’ll push into mythic after heroic our intention is not to be CE, it’s to progress as far as we can on a single raid night per week.

We’ve got 2-3 M+ groups pushing around 13-15 right now on most off nights. Add me on BNET @ Dwaffle#1360 if this sounds appealing.

Best,
Dwaffle

Hey added you on discord, would love to talk to you more. Think you would be a great fit - Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est
10/10h 1/10m - Looking for a mage for mythic prog.
Multiple KSM’s -1000+ios and 2K+ rating pushing.

Hey Elainth, hope you’re doing well!

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.

• Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.

• Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.

• Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001

• Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hiii Elainth! Earth is a new Cutting Edge on two days (Wed-Thurs 8pm-1130pm EST). People are expected to improve, perform, and prepare because they want to be here. Nobody stays on the roster because they are friends/senior/officer. I maintain a tight ship and stick to my rules. Time spent outside the raid improving and preparing is vital to our success. If this sounds like the right raid environment for you, come to discord. You should have thick skin and understand we may miss cutting edge this tier if recruiting goes poorly. Any questions message Xantter#1692 discord.gg/3fhGVknaNC

heres our spam, might be a good fit:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mestov-us-illidan-is-recruiting-dps-healers-for-ce/859525

We are 10/10H and have 2 rdps spots left to fill to start our mythic prog. We’d love to have you!

We raid Monday/Tuesday 8-11 CST

My discord is Zichari#2504 if you are interested!

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you :heart: You can contact the gm on Discord: Patrickrick#5222 Bnet: Ironfistt#1872

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
SL Progression 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for DH monk Melee dps, Mage druid hunter range dps

Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hey Elainth! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a strong Mage for our Mythic roster. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of Mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play
  • Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance
  • Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 6/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest (Any Spec), Mage

Lower Priority: Ranged DPS

Currently seeking the above for Heroic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet.

Hi Elainth,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 8/10H and we could use a capable fire mage to help us reach out goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but the amount of time raiding per week and the days seem to match up. If you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

I’m also proud to say that we’re LGBTQ friendly with many open members, and boast a laid back, inclusive community environment!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-hyjal-part-time-heroes-1010h-110m-lfm-for-mythic-heroic-raid-teams/212256

Hi Elainth! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955