7/10M Spriest LF CE focused guild

221 Ilvl, pref tues/wed/thurs or tues/thurs 8pm-11/12est but can go later
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/mabek
CE Argus and all CE bfa
https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Mabek

Hey Mabek, please take a look below as we are actively recruiting! Pleasse reach out with any further questions!

Add Drewcifer#11374 if interested.

7/10M, with M sludge at 10%.
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

Hi Mabek,

Is raidin is a 7/10M guild with a 2% wipe on Sludgefist. We need a few more exceptional ranged, so would love to talk.

We also fit your raid times well, raiding 2 nights a week from 8PM-midnight EST.

If interested, hit me up on Discord (Flarpy#4600) or Bnet (Flarpy#1733).

Hey Mabek, I am from on Proudmoore. We are 7/10 M with a history of CE (minus KJ + Crucible). We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 5-8 pm PST / 8-11 pm EST with an optional heroic F&F/alt raid on Sundays.

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p or add me AROSE#1208 (bnet) or Sagrada#4734 (discord). Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there. We’re currently looking for a couple more solid players to round out our roster and finish off castle nathria. would love to chat.

If interested at all just hit me up on bnet or discord.
bnet: mke#11978
disc: Dj#5612

Blarg Squad is 6/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 6/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey Maybek!

We are currently looking for a solid shadow priest!

We are Did it for Whitney on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. We are a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders coming back together to rebuild a Mythic Raiding guild about 8 weeks ago. Most of us have raided together for years and we are looking to fill some slots to round out our roster. Some notable past achievements include:

US 170 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man (Siege of Orgrimmar)
US 43 Imperator Mar’gok
US 77 Mythic Black Hand
US 76 Mythic Archimonde
US 120 Mythic Xavius

We are currently 6/10M, 10/10H Castle Nathria. We expect to clear Mythic this tier as we build out our roster. And expect for next tier to crest back into the US top 100!

If you would be interested in talking please add me Mayorjuevos#1615

Hey Mabek!

I’m Grim from Two Day Raiding Guild - and we’re looking for a spriest!. Our recruiting post below! Feel free to add me on discord to chat further Grimcharm#0924

Thanks
Grim

Hey Mabek!

Our guild of Sargeras server is recruiting for Mythic CN on a Tues/Thurs schedule of 7:45p-11:30p EASTERN. We are currently 7/10M and searching for another ranged player!

I would love to talk to you about a possible trial if you are still looking for a guild!

Please contact me on discord. Sophieann#2492

Hey there Mabek,

I’m Wuvs, the GM of Kismet on Mal’Ganis. I think you might be a good fit for us and would love to see you apply!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
7/10 Mythic: Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic: Castle Nathria

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302

I don’t want to spam you with a huge wall of text, but if you’d like to read a little more about Kismet you can view our recruitment thread here:

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect guild for you, here’s to hoping it’s with us. :heart:

< Nulli Secundum > (US-Thrall) 6/10M Nathria are currently recruiting a Ranged DPS for our Core group. We are a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on CE Raiding. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletag is xxcloud417xx#1439.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Hey Mabek, Our times are a bit later for you but if you’re interested, hope we can talk soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

(6/10M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. Our guild has gotten CE every tier since it has existed! We got a late jump on this tier but we’re up and rolling now. We started prog on Council this week and hope to be on Sledgefist soon! If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you apply! We are always accepting social members for m+ and pvp as well!

Currently, we are looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude, drive, and determination to make yourself better. We do not guarantee a raid spot, but will give you a fair chance on farm. We also do sales on off nights if that is something that might interest you!

Current Priorities:
Fire Mage
Spriest
WW
Boomy
DH

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hi Mabek! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

I would love to chat with you about our raid team! We are an Alliance 7/10M guild that only raids twice a week (Tues and Thurs 8 - 11:30pm EST). If that interests you definitely reach out to me via discord and we can chat more! Phantix#8896