LF Mythic Guild (H)

what’s up fellas, looking to break into mythic raiding and push to CE.

I am a feral druid, 221, 10/10H, KSM, but open to playing boomkin if absolutely needed.

I would post logs, but it won’t let me for some reason :thinking:

Contact info:

Battle.net: Faramos#11929

Hi Felwaffles, i’d love to chat with you on discord. Add me on discord? Letholas#9581

Hi Felwaffles! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey man we’re looking for more members for our mythic progression! Check out my post below and let me know what you think!

Added you on Bnet im Sharkbait

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856