5/10M resto druid

As many guilds don’t seem to be looking for resto druids at the moment, i’m entirely open to rerolling to a class class if a guild is willing to invest a bit of time in a good player. I have vast experience on many healer and dps classes. If you are looking for a resto druid, I think i’d be a good addition to your raid. I’ve been raiding for many years competitively and I’d be more than happy to chat on discord about my experience and to show logs as well.

Hi Mirallia! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello from < Nerve > 6/10M . We are currently looking for a healer to fill a position in our Core Team. We raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8PM EST to 11:30PM EST. if the time frame’s work for you and you are interested we would love to discuss it further as well as view any logs you have! you can contact me via discord or Bnet at the tags listed!
Bnet - JCZ#1194
Discord - Atlien#1442

Would like to talk about possible rdruid/rshaman spot for our healing core

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Open
Shaman: Closed
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Closed
Druid: Opwn
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Will keep your guilds into consideration but a horde guild would be preferred at this time.

Interested in chatting if times look okay to you. 6/10m on illidan

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run additional, optional normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

If ur looking for a challenge then…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698

hi there! My guild is looking for healers in particular atm and are always looking for good, dedicated players who would fit in and enjoy being in our community. I have attached our recruitment post, and if you’re interested please add me on discord so we can talk in depth a bit more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-syzygy-610m-frisat-10pm-2am-cst-recruiting/878975

One way or another, I hope you find a guild that’s a good place for you and that you can contribute to!

1 Like

Preferably no raiding times past 12 EST

Still looking? I can make room for a rest druid.

Please feel free to reach out #consider1266 currently looking for a healer 6/10M

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-our-old-friends-610m-recruiting-for-ce/874803

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 2/10M and we’d love to have you!

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hey friend! We’re a Mythic raiding guild LF adding a Healer to our raid THIS WEEK. is a close-knit Horde Area52 guild full of adults who want to have fun playing together and work our way to CE.

If you’re interested in trying out, send me your logs ASAP and we can try to work you in!

Resto druids may be the next big thing next patch. Are you going to pass up the chance for all those hot heals? Pun intended.

No horde guilds want me :frowning:

6/10 M guild raid tues/wed 5-8 PST hmu at Alue#1328 on bnet

6/10M Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm CST, contact me at otbdave#1437 on bnet or discord, same name on both.

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s and 2k+ rating pushers.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: