Past Mythic Exp. Healer/RSham LF Guild

Hey All,

I feel that giving context to my situation might give you a better idea of what I’m looking for. I started a mythic raid guild back in Nyalotha to which we achieved 11/12M, starting in shadowlands, our guild shortly fell apart very early on and only made it 9/10H.

My hope is to eventually get CE but I understand I have no mythic EXP from this tier specifically. Currently, I’m hoping to play Rsham, my current Ilvl is 186, I raided this tier on an MM hunter prior.

My Raid Availability: I’d prefer to raid 2-3 times a week in evenings. I can raid every day, THOUGH I’D LIKE TO NOT RAID ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY. I work from home due to COVID (LMAO) and have a degen sleep schedule right now, so I can be up pretty late. (Central Time Zone)

I can provide healer logs from last tier to give an idea of what kind of player I am. I’m fine with joining a guild at any progression stage, I want a good home with chill people.

TOTALLY WILLING TO FACTION SWAP. Sorry for Word Vomit LMAO. Peace.

BattleTag: TheCasevw#1682

1 Like

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS- ANY! We don’t have a Lock or DH btw
Healers- Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
Tank- Any non-BDK tank

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-210m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hi Bestcase! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello Bestcase interested in your class as a Resto Shaman something we are looking to ad to our comp for new mythic prog for our team and this spot is a core healing spot all information provided will allow you to contact us if you are interested you can add the following BTags located in it. The ilvl is something we can build you up on thanks for your time. [H] Zuljin <Bloodthirsty Pilgrims> 10/10 H CN focused for mythic prog 2 day raid week recruiting. Heals and a few dps for core raiding team spots 210+ilvl. What we are looking for: - #84 by Ahgmar-zuljin

Hey I added you on btag! Very interested :smiley:

hello bestcase :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

Hey man,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

1 Like

Bush Wookies is a progression focused AOTC guild currently 9/10 looking for more to join our ranks. We are looking for exceptional dps and healers for our core raid team to get CN on farm and push into mythic. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30PM - 12:00 am EST and like to push mythic + the rest of the week. Bush Wookies is a friendly guild that has been together for 15 years and will help people looking to improve or get into raiding. We want nice non-toxic members who want to grow as a community, ragers & quitters need not apply!

I sent you a request on btag I’d love to chat! Zilowa#1314