Previously 9/12M Nya 214 Fire Mage LF Heroic/Mythic

Preferred Times: 5-10pm CST
Current Server Bleeding Hollow, willing to transfer
I was previously 9/12M Ny’alotha, then had begun to progress through Castle Nathria before my guild fell apart after the previous and only raid lead left.
Looking for new guild so i can begin making progress on Nathria again, currently 5/10H
Parses are bad as i have not been raiding since my guild stopped a couple months ago.
My main in BFA was my Xeronoth-Bleedinghollow, currently gearing him as Vengeance and able to spec into havoc if needed.

Would you be willing to Faction swap as well? I’m recruiting for a 9/10 heroic CN Alliance guild looking for DPS and Heals to finish off Heroic and Transition into Mythic. If interested, let me know!
Btag:
TeddiiGaming#1289
Discord:
Teddii#8883

Hey we’re 10/10h 2/10m - Bleeding Hollow
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est
Add me on discord if interested - Br33ze420#9584

Golden Ghouls 8/10H (Area 52) is looking for some dps to fill out as we get aotc and into mythic. We are open to cross realm raiders, so you could try it out as long as you wanted before transfer.
We raid Fri/Sat 7:30-11pm EST or 6:30-10 CST. We are semi-hardcore, but are pretty laid back as long as everyone is trying. if you are interested feel free to hit up Oxbow#6496 on discord

Hi Timetofreeze! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955