LF Guild (Horde)

looking for a lgbtq friendly Guild with active Guild/Discord and people hanging out and having fun in voice.

i have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now and I am looking for a guild now. yes i am new to world of warcraft.

so far I have been interested in doing raids and Mythic Plus
I’ve done a few bosses on normal and 2 boss on heroic.

so I’m not that experienced. but I am willing to learn more <3

will be starting a new character on your server
Discord: Grumm#4634

Hi there Grumm,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons. We have an LGBTQIA presence in guild and don’t tolerate hate speech.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week. We often hang out on voice chat, especially late in the evenings.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey grumm,

going to post my guild spam, see if you’re interested. Thanks :slight_smile:

Relentless, is a new guild on mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay and about 20 members on at all times. Pvp and pve events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for

PVE

Raiding:

*Group 1:

Friday & Saturday
8pm-12am realm time (MST)
On Heroic Sire, goal is to move on to mythic progression

-In need of
DPS:
(preferred but not limited to) DK, Boomy

HEALS:
(preferred but not limited to & with a dps offspec) Druid, Monk, disc priest

*Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday
7:30-10:30 Server (mst)
Starting Heroic

-In need of dps but not limited to just dps

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups
in need of tanks and dps

PVP

In need of tanks and heals for

RBGS
Yolo rbgs
Battleground farming events
World PVP events

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

Hi Grumm! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955