LF guild that focuses on pushing keys

I have pugged myself to +12 so far & looking for a guild of like minded people that love to push keys. I wouldn’t mind raiding, but rather push keys. Looking to get away from the pugs & grow together as a unit.

No I am not fire but I bring my class; I only ask before being judged I’m giving the opportunity to display my craft. I have a MOTS+11 that could be used as a trial run.

I will keep pushing regardless; looking to get away from the pugs that like to nuke a key:/

205 Ilv Arcane, currently 760 IO. 223 ilv piece in vault come tuesday:) rank 4 BIS legend for mythic+. get my own flasks & food. & most importantly I have the time & determination to push.)

I can solo both wings layer 8 of Torghast with ease & even carry. I have only solo’d layer 1 twisting corridors, because it’s 18 floor’s & I’d rather push keys :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Demitros! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Demitros!

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447

Thank you both for the replies. I have made attempts to contact both of you & look forward to hearing from you:)