214 AOTC Unholy DK (Alliance) LF mythic guild

Title sort of says it all, 10/10 Unholy Death knight 215 Ilvl. I’m currently in the market for a guild getting into mythic progression / (Heroic farm). I’m currently on Kel’thuzad and just haven’t found a guild that really suits my needs. obviously willing to server transfer / trial. Thanks all for your time

Slagdabs - Kel’thuzad

Hi Slagdabs! If open to faction change, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Slag! We are AOTC looking to start into mythic and needing a DK main. Are you willing to switch horde side for the right team? We raid Tues/Wed at 7pm EST. Hit me up on discord Infinight#7632 if you want to chat more!

Hello Slagdabs! If you’re willing to consider a faction change, we might be worth looking into!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Sup slag, (Stormrage-A). We are 3/10m and could use a reliable UH DK, down to give you a shot if you’re interested Joemaxwell#9512 on discord.

Hey Slag

As many of the above, if you’re open to a faction / realm change we’re a Horde Tichondrius guild that raids Tuesdays and Sundays from 6:30-9:30 PST. We’re 10/10 heroic and 2/10 mythic, noting that we did our mythic with several PuGs and are only hampered on progression by numbers. We have many high level PvPers and people who’ve been cutting edge for many past expansions.

If you’re interested, add me on battletag Infin#1604 to discuss

Hey Slag!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Our horde guild on Tichondrius raids 10/10H (now just clearing 4/10 to focus on progress) and 2/10M. We raid 630-930 PST Tuesday and Sunday.

If you would like to hear more, add me on discord as Infin#1525 and I can provide more details. Can add bnet Infin#1604 if necessary as well.

We are exactly what you are looking for!

Raid Nights : Tuesdays & Thursdays
11:30PM EST Start Time to 2:30AM EST End Time

We are 10/10H and about to start mythics!

Open spot for a Unholy DK

Attendance: 90% Minimum. We raid only 2 days each week.

Raid Environment: Positive atmosphere with constructive criticism.

Originally from Sargeras – Alliance; Astro Glide has been around since 2012 (MOP Expansion) achieving CE almost every tier. In Shadowlands we moved over to Area 52 Horde with a major focus on Mythic + and PVP as well as obtaining CE for the end of each tier.

TL:DR
a. Join our Discord: 4XWvwgtTU5
b. Leave a message
c. I’ll contact you
d. Begin raiding with us that Tuesday (if accepted)

Hey man, I’ll keep it short but we are . We raid Tue/Thurs from 7:30 - 11 CST. We are currently 10/10 H and 3/10M. We are looking for an Unholy DK to finish out our roster. Currently, we play on Mal’Ganis. DM me on discord at Elv#6466 if you are interested.

Sunwell Hotel has multiple groups running out of it. Team Dirtflap is a new group for this expansion. We are looking for chill people that want tp push content and have fun. The group is run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups & pushing into Mythic raiding.

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 8/10H. As well as providing their own food, flask and pots. For the time being.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Contact me Jaebabe#1755

Hi Slag,

Blob (10/10H 1/10M CN) is a newly formed CE focused guild on Stormrage recruiting a few dps for our mythic roster. The guild is led by a group of irl mutual friends, and we are trying to maintain and friendly/casual environment while pushing content at the highest level. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and our biggest need is a DK dps if you are interested and still looking for a new home.

You can reach me below:
Discord - Wilmo2432#6955
Bnet - Wilmo22#1212

Thanks!
-Wilmo

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

HI Slagdads, we recently are in need of a DK for our Mythic Progression roster, Heroic on farm (Tuesday run) Please take the time to read our recruitment post and give us a chance to speak with you in discord please :slight_smile:

Newly Formed
Elusive - Alexstrasza
10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)
Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.
Boomkin - high
Warlock - high
Hunter - high
mage - medium
DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a DK dps for mythic CN. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit::

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hey man, I’ll keep it short but we are The Legion of BOOM - Mal’Ganis. We raid Tue/Thurs from 7:30 - 11 CST. We are currently 10/10 H and 3/10M. We are looking for a DK to strengthen our roster. DM me on discord at Elv#6466 if you are interested.

Hey Slagdabs! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey Slagdabs, we’re looking for a couple of solid players to push our mythic progression! We’re currently 6/10 Mythic and working on Council.

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild, who has been in Argent Dawn since the release of wow and was established on 11-28-2004. We are interested in exceptional players that would like to raid progressively and and utilize their time online to be better at the game and to pursue competitive raiding at all times.

We have earned over half of dozen realm first, and completed many expansions realm first on the list including Cata and MOP expansion.

Our Current needs are as follows:

Windwalker Monk
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Any quality healer

We strongly encourage any quality player to apply regardless of the needs posted above.

Raiding Schedule: (All times are Eastern)
Tuesday - 7-11:00PM
Wednesday - 7-11:00PM
Thursday - 7-11:00PM

At Expansion launch and new raid tiers we will raid more days to clear content faster, we only expect raid members to commit to 2 days a week, but be advised we hold the right to run as many raids on any schedule with the majority of the guild during expansion and raid tier releases.

Previous raid accomplishments:

The Nighthold - US 579 (Realm first)
Trial of Valor - US 152 (Realm first)
Emerald Nightmare - US 345 (Realm first)
Siege of Orgrimmar - US 206 (Realm first)
Terrace of Endless Spring - US 215 (Realm first)
Heart of Fear - US 406 (Realm first)
Mogu’shan Vaults - US 77 (Realm first)
Dragon Soul - US 213 (Realm first)
Firelands - US 198
Blackwing Descent - US 265 (Realm first)
Bastion of Twilight - US 213 (Realm first)

Recruitment Application: Visit us on WoW Progress for the Google Doc Link or feel free to post below!

Way to contact us about anything related to WOW.

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Hey Slagdabs,

We are a weekend raiding guild that is looking for another DK to add to our raid team. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm central. We are currently 3/10M. Im going to put our guild spam below and feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-blame-it-on-lag-weekend-raiding-310m-1010h-lf-dk-rdps-r-shaman/859166