224 KSM 5/10M Resto shaman Looking for guild

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Atulanokano! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Hey there! I wanted to reach out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 6/10M with council pulls under 10% on Nik. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 EST. I know these times don’t exactly fit you, but if there is any flexibility, we would love to talk with you! A little more about us below.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Resto shaman
Disc Priest

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Morning bump

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-residue-zuljin-610m-2-day-7-hour-recruiting/885735

Let me know if this is something you’d be interested in. Good luck in the search <3

Name: Alpha AF
Realm: Thrall
Progression: 10/10H 3/10M p2 On SunKing
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 8-11PM EST
History: Former CE, Former US-100 Leads/Raiders
Goal: Build a casual 2 Day Cutting Edge Team
Perks: Off Night Raids, lots of KSMs, PvP, streamer support

Recruiting:
Resto or Ele Shaman (High)
Disc/Holy Priest(High)
Rogue(Medium)
WW Monk(Medium)
DPS DK(Medium)
Warlock(Low)
Mage(Low)

Any Geared, mythic ready DPS - or Healer

To Join, provide logs/character link to me on Discord MiniSoda#4635

Hi Atul! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello,

I’m from Passive Aggressive, a 6/10M guild looking for a resto shaman. We raid 10pm-1am est Tues/Wed/Thurs. If you have any questions you can reach me on bnet Wes#12170 or discord Wes#6205. Below is our recruitment post Passive Aggressive recruitment

Hello!

Incorrect is a guild that raids somewhat later from 8-11 PST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on Area 52. The guild is mainly comprised of former top raiders who wanted a more laid back guild while still getting Cutting Edge each raid.

We are mainly looking for a few classes to help round out our raid to finish Castle Nathria out and look to the next raid, ready to knock it out. But we are always willing to look at anyone with good logs.

Current class wants:
-Shadow Priest
-Healer (will look at all options, DISC, Resto Shaman or H pally are preferred)
-WW Monk
-Enh Shaman
-MM Hunter

Feel free to add me on Bnet @ fudrud#1649 or on Discord @ Belidra#9601.

Thanks!

Heir (7/10M) is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

-Schedule:-
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

-About us:-
We are looking to form a group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. Leadership strives to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each person feels welcome and an integral part of the team/family.

-Our goals:-
Our goal is to create a stable community and team able to provide consistent CEs in a timely manner for all of our raiders. We look to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work together as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e. roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming to concerns guildies may have, and are willing to discuss openly to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our raiders is our highest priority.

-Our expections for players looking to join:-
-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during difficult prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice.

-Contact info:-

• cjsu#1139 (Btag), nemofex#2794 (Discord)
  • Pirouette#11682 (Btag), Tiddbit#3142 (Discord)

Ya Like That is a 3/10M Semi-Hardcore raiding guild led by experienced mythic raiders, looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient and comfortable pace. We are looking for outstanding, competitive, and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. Raid times of 9:45-12PM EST Tues,Thurs,Sun.
Discord: Lustfuls#5972

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 7/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

Resto Shaman
Healing Priest

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Bump up top

Hey there,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a resto shaman for our weekday team. We’re currently 7/10M and raid Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9pm-12am Pacific. If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

[H] Area-52: 4/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)

OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

HOW TO APPLY

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Lokthal - Bnet: #blood1915

Weekend bump

Hey Atul,

I am looking for a great healer to join our raid team. I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. Someone who runs keys and/or PvP is mandatory for gearing and great vault purposes. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that (+17 +18 +19 and higher). I myself just get my 14s done each week.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. We’re currently 6/10M and are on Thrall. We’re a Horde guild named Obsidian Spur. Please look us up on wowpgrogress for my writeup about our guild. Please refer to that for details. We’ve been around since WoW’s launch on 2004. I’ve been the GM since TBC.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I am free most of the week to talk. I want to talk immediately. I need this spot filled starting next week.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

I don’t see any listing of faction preferences so here is our guild spam to consider (with perfect times for you).

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi Atulanokano!

I’m one of the officers for Esoteric, a 6/10M (consistent p3 council pulls, should down early this week) guild on Illidan. We are currently recruiting another healer to bolster our roster and I think you might be a good fit. We raid Tues through Thurs from 9-12 CST. Feel free to reach out to my bag silenthawk#1690 if you’d like to talk further.

Hey,

We raid 90 minutes before your ideal times, but in the event that it works for you still, hit me up!

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Castle Nathria: 7/10m

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Somethings Coming is looking for you!!

We are a recently reformed guild that is pushing mythic! We are looking for a few more raiders to fill out our roster. We have a casual atmosphere and do plenty of M+ as well.

Current Needs: Healer & DPS positions are open
Raid Times: Fri/Sat 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Expectations: Be dependable and Be prepared!

Message Nemo#1934 or Zepade#1281