[Horde] Looking for guild. (read)

[Horde] Looking for guild.

Looking for a "Horde" guild that can help with at least "two" of the following:

• Guild Raids Weekly
  • Guild Mythic+ Night
  • Guild RBG Raids
  • Guild Arena Groups
  • Guild social activities & events (weekly/monthly)
  • Willing to assist in server transfer costs, for my main or my alts

My Experience:

• AOTC + 1 boss away from cutting edge every mythic raid tier
  • 2200 cr/xp previous arena/rbg
  • 1800 cr/xp current arena/rbg
  • KSM every patch & M+20-28 keystones completed every expansion
  • 90-99% tanking parses consistently when optimized
  • 80-89% damage parses consistently when optimized
  • I play All Tanks + Multiple melee Dps specs.

Classes: 6 Classes (6 tanks + 5 melee dps specs)

• Demon Hunter: Vengence + Havoc
  • Deathknight: Blood + Frost
  • Druid: Guardian
  • Monk: Brewmaster
  • Paladin: Protection + Retribution
  • Warrior (MAIN): Protection + Arms + Fury

Contact info:

DISCORD: Warrior#0783

NOTE: Any single one of my alts can be Heroic Raid ready within 4 days & Mythic Raid ready within 8 days. If necessary I can switch to an alt for raid progression on specific encounters. I intend to keep them up to date via alt raids, re-clears, & split runs, when applicable.
1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look!

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+
Tank:1 non Demon hunter

Healers: 2
Pref: holy priest, hpal, disc priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
1 Spriest

MDPS: 3
2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Looking for guild.

Hello EE!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

looking for guild

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Added you!

looking for guild

Hello Ee!

Officer Chat on Zul’jin (Horde) is looking to set foot into Mythic Nathria and are recruiting for solid DPS to round out our roster. We would prefer Ranged but are considering all geared applicants.

We are 10/10 heroic currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Hello Ee!

My guild is looking for reliable DPS and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 9/10H, and 1/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

looking for guild

Hi there!

I just send you a discord friend request.

We are specially recruiting a warrior for our mythic raid team. We are 2/10M on CN and raid Wednesdays and Thursdays for 7-10pm EST. We have good players and have a lot of fun. Looking for players with solid dps and mechanic awareness, and who are motivated to progress.

Let me know!

Looking for guild.

Hi Ee! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

looking for guild