[H] 220 Guardian/Boomy LF Mythic Guild

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood could use a good boomy with tank os. check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Thank you all for the interest. I’ve been in touch with a few of you and look forward to speaking to more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mal’ganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-610m-top-100-us-leadership/876061

Hey there Bigsquatch!

I’m Ønyxsis of the Illidan guild Bloodknight Redemption

Our team raids Saturday/Monday 7:30-10:30 CT.

We’re 10/10 Heroic, scheduled to do a final full clear of Heroic for trials this weekend. Then we’ll be transitioning into Mythic progression for the remainder of the tier.

We’d love to bring you along this weekend to see if it’s a good fit!

We are on Illidan, so if you try us out and think it’s a good fit, then we discuss getting you moved over no problem (If you’re not already on Illidan).

If interested, please reply here, or reach me on Discord at Onyxsis#1442!

[H][Thrall] Battle Tendency, currently AOTC, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

Hi Bigsquatch! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey! Would love to talk more to you about joining. Think you would be a great addition to the team.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey, I’m a recruiter and officer for on Sargeras. We are 2/10M and looking to pick up a tank to continue through Mythic with us. Any questions or if you’re interested, you can message me on discord at Janril#4226 or BNET at Janril#11327

Thanks for all the replies. I spoke to a few of you over the weekend but am still keeping my options open. Thanks for the interest guys.

Leaving our guild and M+/PvP community discord info in post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hey there, Dropping by to leave spam for the guild, we are currently full-on tanks, but never full-on good boomies!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have 11/12 and 12/12 Mythic N’alotha experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

Challenge Accepted 6/10M. Striving to be one of the top US 2 nights (6 hours strict) a week raiding guilds and get CE. (ALLIANCE)

Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

High priority on boomkin, mage and hunters but any exceptional range is encouraged to inquire.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

The guild is also very active with 5 man mythic keys and alt runs.

Add holykhadgar#1579 if intersted.

Hey Bigsquatch,

One Breath from Death is a smaller guild on Zul’jin looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC / mythic + side of things, keeping the relaxed atmosphere. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.
We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and are currently 9/10H with peeps online during the week as well for other stuff.

Even if we’re not a fit for you for raiding, as we’re trying to grow our mythic + groups/friendships, we would love to hear from you.

If interested, please feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below

Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are 2/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS
ALL Healers

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

Hey there, is a horde guild based on Zul’jin, we are actually looking to add more tanks to our ranks for mythic keys, and a possible bench tank for raiding. We are 10/10H pushing into mythic raiding on Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST. most of our guildies are always looking to push high keys, multiple in guild with KSM already, and we are more than just raid loggers. We hold multiple events through the week from Alt raid, to mythic keys, to RBGS. our push team for RBGS is certainly looking for a guardian druid also. Hit me up on discord: MarkWallBang#2010 if you wanna talk more.

Thank you,

Thank you all for the replies. I’m still seeking a guild that would take me as a tank primarily.

is Alliance an option?

It’s not off the table, I would prefer to stay Horde but would consider other options.

add me on bnet we can chat rq. Abe1224#1820

Hello ! -Dew It- is a newly formed guild with the goal of completing mythic content. We are currently 10/10 Heroic. 2/10 Mythic -We are looking for players who have always wanted Cutting edge but never took the jump to try. We work with our members to improve every week. If you are looking for a mythic oriented guild that can have fun and still perform please feel free to reach out to us.

Raid times - Friday,Saturday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment needs - We currently need 1 healer and a mixture of ranged/ melee DPS

Contact information - Dillon1330#1684 Shaad#1867