[US][H][5/10M] 221 MM Hunter + 220 Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild

We are looking for a 2 or 3 day raiding guild that raids after 5PM EST and ends before 1AM EST. We are both incredibly strong players mechanically. Looking to trial core spots, not a bench. Message me on discord.

Discord: Atrinity#8689

Hi Deepfistin! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Bumpity boop

Hello Deepfistin,

We are looking for some solid dps and have a core spot or two open. If the guild information below looks like something that you may be interested in, send me a message (my Bnet and Discord tags are at bottom of post).

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 5/10M

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M (CE)

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge again while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and have work and family to prioritize outside of the game.

We try to do the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I would love to speak with you further about adding you guys to the team.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Will hit you up.

Space Bound 6/10M CN guild on Malganis looking for strong dps let me kno what ya think Discord is Chemical#8669

Still looking for a group!

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 6/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 6/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hey guys,

I know you’re horde but if you have any interest in joining Alliance we would love to talk to you. Throwing the copy pasta below but feel free to reach out if you have any questions

Guild & Server: - Alliance - Stormrage (US)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11 PM EST
Current Progression: 6/10 M
Recruitment Contacts:
Bnet: Waveform#11880, Moophisto#11601
Discord: Daave#6564, Moophisto#4855

(Remove spaces for links)
Application: https ://forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6
Wowprogress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Its+Mine+I+Licked+It
Guild Description Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds. However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years. In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently. The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary