Arcane mage 210, LF AOTC guild

Hey there, I’m Vidreaux :wave: . I’m looking for a progression guild on Shadowsong (connected to Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Hydraxis and Terenas). Looking for a guild with people who want to PLAY hahaha. Current guild is too small; I have a pretty limited group of in-game friends to draw on and my bf and I are struggling having to pug all the time to do the content we are after(heroic and hopefully mythic raiding as well at high keys). Have a very flexible schedule (lots of time to play), so would love a really active guild, LGBTQ+ friendly please. :slight_smile:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

Server : Mal’Ganis

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Tank: 1
Non Warrior (pref prot pally, DH)

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hi Vidreaux! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!
Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!!!

Hey there!

I’m Ønyxsis of the Illidan guild Bloodknight Redemption

Our team raids Saturday/Monday 7:30-10:30 CT.

We’re 9/10 Heroic, scheduled to clear Denathrius this Saturday (Today). From which point, we’ll be transitioning into Mythic progression for the remainder of the tier.

We’re doing Sludge>Gen>Sire this Saturday if you want to tag along to see if it’s a good fit.

We are on Illidan, so if you try us out and think it’s a good fit, then we discuss getting you moved over no problem. Our guild is super LGBTQ+ loving as well : ).

If interested, please reply here, or reach me on Discord at Onyxsis#1442!

Hey Vidreaux!

on Mal’ganis is currently looking for more range dps for our raid team. We are 8/10 Heroic 10/10 normal and raid Sat/Sun 10am - 12pm CST.

As a guild that was founded upon our love for the Broadway musical “Wicked” we are very open and accepting of LGBTQ + gamers.

We are very much AoTC and Mythic + focused.

Discord ID: Tanker#9771

Hi! I am gonna drop our guild spam here, we are looking for a mage! We are 10/10H 1/10M, and we would love to chat and see if we could be a good fit!

Deadweight is a poppin’ guild on Area 52 [H], and we are looking to take on a few more skilled players into our roster for a Mythic push. We are also looking for socials and we welcome anyone who wants a fun home while they work on their character before finding a home for raiding.

About us: We are an adult guild (21+, most in our mid 30s) that came together to just have a grand old time smacking some dragons around. We emphasize a positive raiding environment heavily, but expect that everyone does their due diligence to be prepared for raid and have mastery of their class. Our ultimate goal is to clear all mythic content while it is current, and we will push our members to play at the level, but we will not sacrifice a positive and fun raiding environment to get there. Leadership and multiple members of the team have experience (some extensively so) in both Cutting Edge and top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule: 7pm - 10pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. (That’s 10pm - 1am EST)

What we’re looking for: We are open to all applicants! We’re more interested in collecting people with the right raiding mindset and personalities rather than the right classes. So all exceptional people, please apply!

**In terms of raid roles, we are currently looking for:

• Mage
  • Rogue
  • Hunter
  • Ret Pally/Holy OS
  • WW Monk with Tank OS

…but everyone who thinks they would be a good fit should reach out!**

Additionally, if you feel you would like to raid in this sort of environment in the future, but want a fun environment to hang out with while you get up to speed through off-night normal clears and M+ runs, please join us!

Truly and honestly, we want to have a blast playing this game. If this sounds like the right raiding environment for you, then please fill out this google poll linked below or reach out! You can contact either of the lovely people below and we would be happy to chat with you!

Ainsley - Recruitment Officer: Ithika#6509

Hey there! Not sure if you’d be open to transferring, but our goals seem to line up fairly well so I thought I’d just give you my guild pitch anyway.

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric-Wyrmrest Accord, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. As a newly-formed semi-casual guild with a core of members that have been together for five years, we’re shooting for AOTC (with members currently at least 9/10H) and want likeminded players to join us to hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to bring their best self every night. That they’re prepared and willing to improve however they can while also maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere that knows how to buckle down and focus when it needs to. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option…

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

If transferring to WRA is something you’d be open to, I’d love to have a chat about raiding with us cross-realm for a bit. If not, thank you for taking the time to read this!

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

We still need a few more for a full raid roster. We raid 9-11 PM PST on W/Th on Proudmoore (Alliance).

Team members have up to 9/10H experience and we are focusing on AOTC.

I am happy to help team members get to 3 vault boxes every week while we get that settled, via pvp and lots and lots of keys.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

Hello Vidreaux,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Hey Vidreaux! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Vidreaux,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged classes,Melee, Tank

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual LGBTQ+ friendly guild, While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar