[H or A] Experienced Raider - 218 Resto Shaman LFG

I’m a returning player, and experienced mythic raider, looking for a guild where I can contribute to core progression. I am currently playing my shaman, preferably resto, with a current ilevel of 210.

I started playing in 2004 not long after launch, and raided during vanilla, but not in what I would consider a hardcore fashion. With the launch of Burning Crusade, that changed and I joined Drow on Doomhammer where we consistently placed in the top 40 of US raid progression. I took a break during Cata, but returned in MoP in a more casual role. During WoD I joined Might on Zul’jin and pushed progression (top 25 US), returned to a more casual role in Legion, and skipped BfA due to real-life getting hectic.

I am back now and itching to tackle what the game has to offer. I’m competitive by nature and it’s hard for me to not want to defeat the hardest content. Unfortunately, Might’s roster has changed a lot since WoD and there isn’t room for me. With the GM’s blessing, I’m here looking for a new home for my main character. I pride myself on perfect/near-perfect attendance every tier, and on taking accountability for my personal mistakes and learning from them quickly. I’m highly adaptable, and do my best to remain patient during the learning process. I hold myself to a high standard though, and expect those around me to do so as well. I take raiding seriously.

I am flexible in what I can provide to a raid guild. I have built my shaman to where he is in less than two weeks, and can easily do the same with one of my other characters. My main for 90% of my raiding career was my rogue, but I know they aren’t in the best place right now. I also have a hunter, a paladin, and my original vanilla/oldest character, my priest. For the right guild, I can be whatever you need me to be and bring my depth of experience and skill to that class.

At the end of the day, the most important thing is community, so I am looking for a guild that has a tight group who also like to do things outside of raiding. Running mythic dungeons, world content, etc.; I’m here for it. That being said, I’m willing to take the time to find the right fit. If you need someone to fill a spot after reset tomorrow, I might not be the guy, unless you’re a master salesman. I’ve been in 3 guilds over 16 years, so I’m looking for a solid guild for the future, not just the tier.

I am available to raid pretty much any night, but am on the east coast, so prefer not to go too far past midnight. I’m willing to raid a 3-4 night/ week schedule if progression demands, and it shows results. Also, historically, I have raided in the top echelons of progression, so I would like to continue to push that envelope. You don’t need to be 10/10 mythic nathria yet, but a guild that has a history of eventually clearing mythic content would be ideal for me. I’m willing to put in the time and effort to prove myself to any guild willing to give me the opportunity, and all I ask in return is that you take my time seriously.

Feel free to reach out to me either here on the forum, on bnet at Metric#11204, or Discord at Talisker#0397. Thanks!

Hey Talisker!

We’d love a Resto Sham and we sound like we might be a nice fit for you. Our raid times are Tues/Weds 9-11pm Pacific (12am-2am EST) Not sure if that fits your schedule, but check us out and hit me up on Discord if we’re of interest. Slime#6677

Hi There!
We are recently a 10/10 raiding guild and we are looking to increase our numbers and fill out our progression roster. We are doing some reshuffling of classes/roles in our roster so we are also looking to fill in any blanks that we may now be missing. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 830est-1130est.

Along with raiding we do M+, PVP, and play some other non-WoW games together.

If this sounds like a place for you feel free to reply here or msg me, my bnet is Counterbob#11400

Sent discord request, would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

Hi Talisker! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Send it up!

Sent discord request!

[Area-52] is a multi raid team guild.

T/W/Thurs 11pm-2am(est) 6/10M

Fri/Sat 9pm-12am(est) 3/10M

Join our discord to apply https://discord.gg/Ec3Qy9Kf5S

We are CE Focused and we are taking the steps to build a solid foundation to become one of the top a52 guilds. The core leadership has solid end game experience achieving multiple tiers of CE in the past, as well as together. This is a guild that is looking for gamers who want to progress, people who aim to achieve to complete 100% of their vault and constantly trying to improve and play the best for the raid team.!!

bump up… still looking at options. I’m not a guild hopper, so I want to be sure I’m making the right choice for me.