217 WW/BM Monk LF Raiding Guild

My name is Savarr, I’m looking for a CE focused guild for the remainder of shadowlands. I’m currently a 217 WW monk, that also loves playing brewmaster or mistweaver. This tier i’ve achieved 2/10 mythic as a raid leader, before my previous team went on hiatus.

What I bring to you:

100% Attendance: I’ve been raiding since BC on multiple characters, only missing raids for emergency.

Positive attitude: I’m always open to constructive critism and doing what’s best for the raid. I’ll never complain about wiping on progression and will keep the guilds best interests in mind.

Flexible: I’m open to server transfers/faction change (currently alliance) as well as class changes for future content.

Experience: I’ve been raiding at a relatively high level since BC, throughout every expac. I rarely get hit by avoidable mechanics and I know what it takes to compete on a progression team.

Please reach out to me through discord: Svarr#5796 or battlenet: ThePandaMan#1366

Hello Savarr,

After Nightfall is running two Mythic groups and looking for more as we push towards CE. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST (11:30pm CST - 2:00am CST). We also run a Skip raid on Sundays as an optional day.

If this sounds interesting to you please check out our wow forum post [H][US][Tichondrius] LF Adult Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiders for Mythic - 3/10M or apply at https://guildsofwow.com/after-nightfall

Thanks for your consideration and good luck to you in your adventures

Hey there we are recruiting

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Guild & Server: -Jeffery- :horde: Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific) Tuesday/Thursday
Current Progression: 10/10H 1/10M
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/jeffery
Recruitment Contacts: B.Tag: Dass#1556 Discord: Carter#7343
Requirements: 210+ilvl, Logs of current tier, ability to speak in voice comms, accept feedback, and a fun attitude.
Needs: Dps Prefer ranged. A dps who can flex heal would be highly prioritized.

Jefferey is a guild of players who have known each other since legion and have raided mythic and gotten CE in plenty of tiers throughout the years. As a guild we enjoy clearing content and sharing laughs and banter throughout the raid. During progression we will clear coms and try our best to work on fixing any issues quickly and downing bosses effectively. We have multiple Keystone masters who enjoy helping others as well as an RBG team. We play other games outside of wow and are a small community to spend time with. No racism, bigotry, or hate speech is tolerated. Feel free to message here or contact me in game with Bnet tag Dass#1556 if interested.

Hey Savarr!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

sent discord request!

Hi Savarr! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrallaotc-lan-party-lf-ranged-dps-healer/867955

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need War, Monk & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793