Group of friends looking for established, mature guild

Hey Aphe,
Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.
We do have a pretty active and chill community, so we would love to have you, raid or not.
Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

We’re not yet in H CN as a gild but I would love to chat with you guys. I’m putting together our guild mythic team.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its original members.

Gear, levels, experience comes with time, so we’re more focused on recruiting real people who enjoy the company of others while gaming. We aren’t a solo’ers/lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name and we enjoy one anothers company while gaming.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, heroics, Castle Nathria raiding , BG’s, and general shenanigans. We are currently building our mythic team. The guild is active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content… we all have adult lives now that paces our gaming progress.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836, Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Hey! Please message me if the info below interests you! Would love to talk more!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

9/10H

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for rdps and healers. We are a guild who also does tons of m+ and pvp. We also enjoying playing off raid nights as well! If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello friend. Were an pretty chill guild over here in stormrage. Currently doin Mythic Castle Nathria but we run heroic atleast once a week for fun on alts and mains who need it. People are usually Running keys during the day and night. Descently active from like 10-14 on during the day at once. Our guild name is We Parse Eight and we are in Stormrage Alliance. Hit me up at Brando#1390 on btag or discord at Brando#7851. Hope to hear from ya!

LightBrigade [Sargeras, Alliance] is a 2 day a week raiding guild focused on progression without burnout. We’re mostly working professionals with families who can’t commit a ton of time to raiding but still want a challenge and to progress on end game content. We’re 2/10 Mythic right now. I’ve included our recruitment post below. Check out our website to see how our guild is structured lightbrigade . us

[History]

Light Brigade was formed during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion on 6-12-2009. Our primary focus is to enjoy playing World of Warcraft. Our raid goal is to progress as far as we can as guild in a tier but not at the cost of burn out or fatigue. Our motto is “To finish the marathon, not win the sprint!”

We are here to have fun and challenge ourselves as a group and in an atmosphere that we are all proud to call home.

[Schedule]

Tuesday 9:00pm-12:00 server (CST) (7pm-10pm PST; 10pm -1am EST)
Thursday 9:00pm-12:00 server (CST) (7pm-10pm PST; 10pm -1am EST)

[Guild Expectations]

• Your actions and how you communicate represents who you are. You are expected to maintain a positive attitude and keep negative vibes to yourself.
  • You are expected to stay up to speed on guild announcements in discord and in the game.

[Raid Expectations]

We view raiding as a hobby and a craft. You are expected to take pride in your craft and commit to raid times and maintaining a positive raid atmosphere.

Mythic spots are determined by multiple factors including attendance and raid performance. If you’re online during raid times, your attendance is tracked regardless if you’re in the raid group. These are the players we look to first when spots are needed to be filled.

[Recruitment]

Thanks for your interest in Light Brigade! We are currently looking to add the following classes to our progression raiding pool:

Healers:

• 1 Shaman
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Monk

DPS:

• 1 Warlock
  • 1 Mage
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Demon Hunter

We highly encourage all interested players to read our guild governance document found here: lightbrigade dot us/governance

This will tell you how our guild is structured and what to expect as a potential recruit.

To inquire about joining, please fill out the application on our website

OR

Contact one the following officers:

Feldoh
BNET: Deepfreeze#1315
Discord: Feldoh#1345

Roxybear
BNET: Roxybear13#1351
Discord: Roxybear#3418

OR

Leave a message in our discord at:
discord.gg/455PeTy

Hi Aphelleon! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Not super “established”, but we are looking to expand by quite a bit. I’ll leave our ad here for you to consider regardless. Have a nice day!

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a guild on Stormrage that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are!

discord.gg/X4kP4z4a Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:
Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409
B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

If you are still looking I would love to chat. We are looking to fill out our roster for this tier and moving forward in shadowlands. Our info is in our recruitment post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-910h-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est/764524

Hey there,

I am currently recruiting for our horde guild on Zul’Jin, Transparency. We are baby-brand new, in our 2nd or 3rd week. Last night we had our first raid under this name and we can now say we are 10/10N and 2/10H. Our goal is to be AoTC focused. Founding members are a group of friends that branched off from another guild and decided to do our own thing in order to create the happy, positive laid-back yet progression-focused atmosphere we all had been seeking. Most of us are working professionals IRL so we understand game/work/life balance.

Our scheduled raid nights are Fridays and Saturdays, 8p-11p EST. Throughout the week, guildies like to focus on keys and improving their toons. Some of us also have a wicked case of altitis :slight_smile: I can’t promise rated PVP although I am sure there may be some folks who might have an interest in that - I know I myself get on PVP kicks and like to go into BGs every now and then.

Honestly, we only require 2 things of everyone:

• Willingness to participate in a community that you can look forward to being a part of through leveling, questing, mythic+ pushes, and other enjoyable events.

• Maintaining a positive, friendly and productive atmosphere. We have a zero-tolerance policy on drama, toxicity and elitism. We are a safe space for LGBTQIA+, female gamers, and BIPOC.

I hope you and your friends find a new home. If what I have said about our little guild interests you, please reach out to me: misugrrl#4449 (disc) or misu#1715 (bnet)

Thanks!

[H] Area-52: 4/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)

OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Lokthal - Bnet: blood#1915

Hey Aphelleon!
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey Aphelleon,

One Breath From Death (Horde on Zul’jin) is a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships. We are mostly mid 30’s-40’s, so feel you and your friends would be a great fit.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can. We are currently 10/10H Castle Nathria (finished 7/12M Ny’Alotha) We still run Heroic weekly and will most likely dabble into a few mythic bosses as well, as we were previously a mythic progression guild, but just wanted to chill a bit more and keep the relaxed raiding atmosphere.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Cheers!

Hey man,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H. We will take all of you!

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Hey there

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Tanks: Accepting extra tanks for mythic+ that have off spec DPS for raiding

Healers: All heals welcome.

Ranged DPS: Boomkin

Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, WW Monk, Rogue

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hey, I’m an officer and recruiter for THunderhold Brewery on Sargeras. We are looking at starting a heroic AOTC raid that continues raiding heroic past completion. Our main raid is 3/10M currently working on getting a few more bosses down. We want to start this raid officially in 9.1, but are looking to gather more active players for it now leading into and through 9.0.5. If that’s interesting feel free to hit me up at Janril#4226 on discord and Janril#11327 on bnet.

Hey Aphelleon, I would be very interested in talking with you guys. Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Become part of the HERD! Check out our guild recruitment message. I think you would check a lot of boxes.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-for-the-herd-emerald-dream-1010-cn/897183

Hey Aphelleon,

We are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives (we are mostly +30 w/ family). All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, so the group is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Hit up: Lowlyfe, Unholytank, Voidamort, or Putrefax on Gilneas-US or you can reach me on Discord: paran0rmal#9167

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re 8/10 Heroic and in need of a few more quality people. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Laid back. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.