218 Resto Sham LF Guild

Hello! I am a former mythic raider going 4/8 M in EP and 12/12 M in Nya, I took a break at the beginning of SL to play with friends, since then that has fallen apart and i am looking for Mythic progression, preferred CE pushing guilds. Prefer weekend raiding, but can make anything between 8:30 est to 1:30 est on weekdays work. Would also consider realm transferring for the right guild. Current server is A52^.

Btag: nobody13#1874
Discord: Bad Hire#6778

1 Like

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268
Thank you!

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)

Hey Gupti.

We are looking for a healer for our Mythic Progression. Let us know if we are something you might be interested in.

About Us

was formed during Legion by a core group of friends who have mythic raided on and off together since WotLK. Our current progression is 10/10H CN and 2/10M CN. In addition to our raid team we have an amazing community of players who enjoy running keys (multiple 3k and 4k io toons) and just hanging out having fun. We pride ourselves on taking content seriously while still providing a low key and friendly atmosphere for everyone, from our mythic raiders to our friends, families, and other community members.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team for Shadowlands. Our primary need is for:

MM hunter (High need)
Fire mage (Medium need)
Ele shaman (Medium need)

However, we are always willing to consider exceptional players of any role. Please look at our application link below for more information.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
invites go out 15 minutes prior

Raid Requirements

Know fights and class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive and accept constructive criticism
Be responsible

What we offer:

Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Fair loot
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

If I still have your attention, great! See the link below for our application. Please feel free to reach out via Discord with any questions!

Hey Guptí! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a strong Resto Shaman for our Mythic roster. Our raid times line up with what you’re looking for, though we are off server.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If this sounds interested to you please let me know!

Here’s some more details about us:

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster (Slots need to be filled before Mythic). We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey dude,

Retirement Sanctuary is comprised of former raiders returning to the game in hopes of clearing mythic raids with friends and likeminded individuals on a three day raiding schedule.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: Healers & Ranged DPS

While this will be our first tier raiding together as a guild, many of our raiders have known each other for years and have raiding backgrounds varying from casual raiding to world first raiding.

In short, our mission is to have a raiding culture that strives to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via btag (Shuttle#1597)/(Zinnin#1537) or discord (Shuttlecasts#8052)/(Zinnin#1337).

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Hi Gupti! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955